Trick-ling Brook Radysus Challenge

EDJ3DG

In World 2 there is a Radysus challenge where you have to perform 15 different tricks coming off of wall rides. According to one of the only video guides out there this is possible by using the checkpoint system within the level but the thing is, after pulling off the 15 different tricks twice already I haven't received completion for it. Is there anyone out there that has completed this challenge recently that could share how they did it, whether in one combo or by using said checkpoints? I'm on the PS4 version so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. 

Update: Just in case anyone reads this, in the end I had to get it done in 1 continuous run as oppose to being able to use checkpoints. I did end up using the basic tricks (up, down, left, right) in my 15 tricks and it popped.

Edited by EDJ3DG
Updating for answer
  • Like 2

• 9 months later...
On 28/8/2022 at 7:54 PM, EDJ3DG said:

In World 2 there is a Radysus challenge where you have to perform 15 different tricks coming off of wall rides. According to one of the only video guides out there this is possible by using the checkpoint system within the level but the thing is, after pulling off the 15 different tricks twice already I haven't received completion for it. Is there anyone out there that has completed this challenge recently that could share how they did it, whether in one combo or by using said checkpoints? I'm on the PS4 version so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. 

Update: Just in case anyone reads this, in the end I had to get it done in 1 continuous run as oppose to being able to use checkpoints. I did end up using the basic tricks (up, down, left, right) in my 15 tricks and it popped.

Was scratching my head at this for a long while, even had a notepad out writing each trick as I done them, turns out the key was to do it in one checkpoint. Thanks for this :)