Free PS5 upgrade?

Nice thx I was looking for an answer because the photos from all the online listings in stores have a cover without the ps5 upgrade for the PS4 copies and it's a bit common for alot of games sadly so if you are a trophy hunter and want both stacks you don't know if you just need one PS4 copy or buy the ps5 copy too for the second stack 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

Prob does not work the other way around, as I bought the PS5 Disc version. Oh, well I love the franchise, so I will buy it again anyway it's annoying Shredders Revenge did not get a PS5 version, I wonder why.

Yup, PS5 discs do not give you the PS4 version, which is weird.

1 minute ago, el_panel0n said:

Im fairly certain most of the posts here show that statistically, very few PS5 discs gives access the PS4 version and that it’s generally only the other way that the PS4 disc version also gives access to the “upgrade” PS5 version. 

Just now, el_panel0n said:

That's fine that's the downside in buying PS5 discs it does not work backwards that's why most ppl buy the PS4 version for everything which is kinda sad they made it that way as surely that would have an impact on sales for PS5 games one would assume anyway or maybe not as this practice would have changed.