Question about HVT

I'm almost getting this trophy, and apparently before the final mission "Battle for Caracas" I need to be at 53/55 HVT, no matter if I'm on the side of China or the Allies. However, one of China's HVTs is Joyce himself, located on an oil rig. He is part of one of the 10 HVT of the Chinese faction. Joyce OR General Peng were supposed to be HVT 54 (during Battle for Caracas) and then Solano himself the last HVT. However, my concern is about Joyce being one of the standard HVTs. How am I going to proceed alongside the allies to capture Peng if Joyce will be captured first? That makes sense? lol this trophy is highly missable and annoying, I'm on my third playthrough and hope I don't have problems again. Does anyone know if this is right?

@HuntingFever can you help me in this garbage trophy pls?

You don't need to capture both targets. If you choose yo side with the allies you are gonna end up capturing Peng and vice versa. Just choose one and capture that guy and continue with the final mission. As long you have 53/55 before you side with a nation you are good as long as you manage to capture the leader during that mission.

The target you are talking about is a different Joyce. I captured the guy on the oil rig and ended up capturing leader Joyce during the final Chinese mission aswell. Don't worry you will be fine. If you are worried you could always make a an extra save state just in case of something weird that you can go back to. Hope this made sense and answered your question.

Edited by Fugl7
Uncomplete explaination
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fugl7 said:

You don't need to capture both targets. If you choose yo side with the allies you are gonna end up capturing Peng and vice versa. Just choose one and capture that guy and continue with the final mission. As long you have 53/55 before you side with a nation you are good as long as you manage to capture the leader during that mission. Hope this made sense.

This^

You have to pick one or the other, then get there first and capture them before the other side does.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fugl7 said:

You don't need to capture both targets. If you choose yo side with the allies you are gonna end up capturing Peng and vice versa. Just choose one and capture that guy and continue with the final mission. As long you have 53/55 before you side with a nation you are good as long as you manage to capture the leader during that mission.

The target you are talking about is a different Joyce. I captured the guy on the oil rig and ended up capturing leader Joyce during the final Chinese mission aswell. Don't worry you will be fine. If you are worried you could always make a an extra save state just in case of something weird that you can go back to. Hope this made sense and answered your question.

Okay, I just captured this other Joyce. I will proceed with the final mission and try and hope this trophy is completed thanks ?

Edit:Trophy popped without a problem ??

Edited by kevao97