Here is how long it took me to reach level 55 in August of 2022

Could you tell me about the XP boost you bought? Is that bought with whatever the currency in this (online) game is called?

also, when getting to and/or beyond Level 55, do you have enough currency to buy every ability & ranged weapon required for All Rounder?

• Like 1

In the online menu hit L1 to scroll over. You will see an option for the Abstergo Store where you can buy the boost. As far as if you will have enough once you reach level 55, I don't think you will(I haven't checked with the currency I've earned) but you can use the copy cat skill to use other abilities you haven't unlocked which also counts towards the "All Rounder" trophy.

3 hours ago, NLGpro said:

I started this journey this month playing on and off. Doing 2-3 solo Wolfpack matches per session. Took just over 13 hours. I bought the XP boost at around level 40. Click on the link for screenshot of the exact time. Anyway, hope this helps as I've seen some posts about it taking upwards of 40 hours lol.

https://imgur.com/a/OzfRPbD

Thank you for the hopium OP.

I just Platted Brotherhood PS3.

Brotherhood: In-game timer for level 50: 8 hours 19 minutes.

Actual time: Probably double that. ?

Since I hate myself, I am going to do this, hopefully it will only take an hour a day for a couple of weeks,

But it's Ubisoft, so probably not. 

Hope you are right OP.

I would actually have interest in playing multiplayer games properly if they didn't always make everything a grind.....

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/28/2022 at 3:26 PM, NLGpro said:

I started this journey this month playing on and off. Doing 2-3 solo Wolfpack matches per session. Took just over 13 hours. I bought the XP boost at around level 40. Click on the link for screenshot of the exact time. Anyway, hope this helps as I've seen some posts about it taking upwards of 40 hours lol.

https://imgur.com/a/OzfRPbD

Was the XP boost really worth it? Im level 40 now and I’m thinking 7 days should be more than enough if I grind for a few hours every night right?

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2023 at 11:56 PM, RayShuttlesworth said:

Was the XP boost really worth it? Im level 40 now and I’m thinking 7 days should be more than enough if I grind for a few hours every night right?

Sorry for the late reply, just now seeing this. I don't think it made that much of a difference honestly.