Tracking for Everything Is A Weapon broken?

xLetsP1ayGod

4 hours ago, xLetsP1ayGod said:

I beat the game and only have 15 and I throw/kick things a lot. Does kicking not count? Like do you need to deactivate that skill for it to count as throws?

My guess is that it only tracks when you use your hands throw things since it specifically says "throw" in the trophy description. I haven't tested this but try unequipping the kick objects ability.

I think the game resets all tracking when you close it. This happened twice when I booted up the game and was back at 0/whatever for all trackers.

For this trophy I repeatedly reloaded the first checkpoint of the first mission as there’s enough environmental objects to kill everyone in the first wave before moving on. From my testing it looked like it didn’t care if you “threw” with an overhand animation or just kicking them from the skill. But it did seem to only count kills, not hits.

15 hours ago, PMD_E1337Pete said:

I think the game resets all tracking when you close it. This happened twice when I booted up the game and was back at 0/whatever for all trackers.

For this trophy I repeatedly reloaded the first checkpoint of the first mission as there’s enough environmental objects to kill everyone in the first wave before moving on. From my testing it looked like it didn’t care if you “threw” with an overhand animation or just kicking them from the skill. But it did seem to only count kills, not hits.

Ok thanks for testing that. I hope they fix it. I milked all the trophies I wanted to out of it so I will move on. Not really trying to break myself S ranking this game (especially since that trophy is currently busted).