Clean the Pile

ManuBAD_iT

Hallo everyone,

I have tried to forcing fumble in every way but nothing, does it require some specific game mode? Setting? Tips? 2 Controller count?

Anyone have a clip to understand what to do?

Any tips / advice are welcome, thanks in advance and sorry again for disturb.

-Manu

• Like 1

My only advice is adjust sliders to create more fumbles, it doesn’t lock the trophy out as i got it with sliders adjusted. Other than that its completely luck based imo bc its super finicky about what it means for a player to be stood up for the forced fumble to count

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been having an impossible time with this trophy. Been attempting for several days and no luck. I'm following the guides online which involve using the Giants sweep on offense and a Over Robber one defensive scheme. Plenty of hit stick fumbles after the "X" prompt for the pile-up. But no luck on the trophy. I'm not sure if it is a particular animation that I simply cannot get but this is frustrating.

edit: Well after 3 days and probably over 12 hours of attempting this stupid trophy I finally got it.

Edited by pbnesbitt
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

For those who are still wondering about this trophy, the description is actually inaccurate. What you need to do for this trophy is to make contact with the ball during the hit stick to cause the fumble. It can't just be a fumble from hit sticking the player, you need to come at it at an angle where you make contact with the ball causing the carrier to drop it. If you look at both videos posted in this thread, you can see them hitting the ball.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...