Trophy Details?

Trumpet_Boi_208

So I just finished Normal mode (underrated game imo, even if the endgame can be maddening), and I kinda hit a brick wall when it comes to my next step to the platinum. For anyone who's earned the respective trophies, could you elaborate a little about "Cow-Rageous," "Tauroctony," and/or "Boviation" in terms of strategy?

Thanks!

looks like you already got Boviation and Cow-Rageous. For Tauroctony (which is now the hardest trophy in the game) you have to kill 1000 cattle during a game. I would start at level 1 in classic mode and try to kill as many cattle (yellow cows) in each level. The current total amount of killed cattle is displayed after each level. You will have to make it to somewhere between level 30-40. If you play with high risk you could achieve it earlier.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

For anyone wondering, as there is very little info on this game, the earliest place to get cowrageous seems to be lv 11. At the start, where it's teaching you about the jump pads.

Boviation can be achieved towards the end of lv14.

I had trouble popping Curious, but got it by playing all modes in the same session. I think most of the others are self explanatory, and the bugged one is fixed