Killer vs killer idea

I was just here thinking how cool would it be if they added another game mode where we could pit killer vs killers everyone plays a killer and see which killer wins out?

Also it would help those who have issues getting killer related trophies since we could actually co op easier if everyone is the killer 

It'd require an insane amount of work and change to avoid players just brawling each other down with attacks until they go down - at least that's what it would boil down to with the current state of the game

On 8/31/2022 at 8:21 AM, BrettyBoy said:

I wonder how a mode where two players are killers would play out.

Yeah, I'd love to see larger lobbies and maps (2v10?) for longer games. At the moment I'm finding the "co-op actions" between survivors to be very limited. Having larger, more complex maps with more opportunities for co-op would be awesome

28 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

It'd require an insane amount of work and change to avoid players just brawling each other down with attacks until they go down - at least that's what it would boil down to with the current state of the game

Yeah, I'd love to see larger lobbies and maps (2v10?) for longer games. At the moment I'm finding the "co-op actions" between survivors to be very limited. Having larger, more complex maps with more opportunities for co-op would be awesome

Probably do the brawl out but still require being hooked to progress the match to eleminate the opponent could even incorporate the generators to maybe open up areas of the map to get to other opponents this way not terribly much is changed, you get your bigger more complicated maps and you could probably even have it set up so you could team up with a friend until it's just the 2c9f you then duke it out