EA Play

CptToffer

Sorry if I'm being dense/dumb. There are some PS3 games available through EA Play that I need to finish off the trophies for. However I can't seem to find anyway to get EA Play via the PS3 Store.

Nothing online seems to be suggesting I can do this via the Ps4 but I'm assuming that's how it would be done?

If not, can anyone advise what I need to do?Thanks!

See I didn't think so either, so I can only assume the PS3 titles that it has you can play via...your Ps4? Just wondering if someone else has done it before I commit to a subscription for a month or two.

I also wondered if it was just a PC title but I've had a friend check EA Play on his PC and Toybox Turbos isn't on there so I'm guessing it just be a PS3 title.

1 hour ago, CptToffer said:

See I didn't think so either, so I can only assume the PS3 titles that it has you can play via...your Ps4? Just wondering if someone else has done it before I commit to a subscription for a month or two.

I also wondered if it was just a PC title but I've had a friend check EA Play on his PC and Toybox Turbos isn't on there so I'm guessing it just be a PS3 title.

I "think" only xbox has the older generation games. I've been subbed on both and that's the way I remember it.

32 minutes ago, KerrTraxiz said:

You cannot play ps3 version of these games. Playing them will create the ps4 version trophy list on your profile, where you can get trophies. 

For ps3 trophies, it is either streaming via plus, or with an OG ps3. No other way around it.

God damn it. Thanks for letting me know bud. I think I'm screwed for Toybox Turbos then. It's not on PS Plus anymore (got taken off when the service was PS Now) and I'm unlikely to fall over a boxed copy. Plus, I need the online trophy and that's probably going to be unattainable shortly.

@CptToffer

EA Play (previously EA Access) has never been available on PS3.

That Toybox Turbos game you mentioned is available with EA Play, but on PC. Check Steam, you'll find it there.

6 minutes ago, CptToffer said:

...and I'm unlikely to fall over a boxed copy.

Game was apparently digital only. And it got delisted from the online store a while ago.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

@CptToffer

EA Play (previously EA Access) has never been available on PS3.

That Toybox Turbos game you mentioned is available with EA Play, but on PC. Check Steam, you'll find it there.

Game was apparently digital only. And it got delisted from the online store a while ago.

Well god damn x2. Thanks for the input dude. Guess I'm sunk then.

• Like 1