Change Forum Name?

4 minutes ago, Mane-Attraction_ said:

Another quick question. I'm trying to create a game session, but when I attempt to select a game, there's nothing there on the dropdown. Is there something I need to link first before it works? Apologies

You can't create a session for a game that isn't on your profile here. Since your entire profile is hidden, that's why there's no games in the drop down menu.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a somewhat related question: is there a way to just go back to displaying your PSN name (by default)?

I wanted to remove what I put to go back to whatever my name is on PSN, but it looks like it might not be possible? Or I'll find out in 28 days (suspense)!

I guess I just wanted to "remove" it rather than change it to something else.

I'm terrible at explaining things, gosh.

7 minutes ago, Koppa said:

I have a somewhat related question: is there a way to just go back to displaying your PSN name (by default)?

Nope, because this still is a name change.
But maybe one of the green guys can do this for you... if the mighty Slipper granted their user group that particular right. If not, well, 28 days aren't that long, are they. ;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, R4M Razr said:

Nope, because this still is a name change.
But maybe one of the green guys can do this for you... if the mighty Slipper granted their user group that particular right. If not, well, 28 days aren't that long, are they. ;)

Thanks for the info!

And it's not long at all (watch me forget by then, haha)!