Removed

GUDGER666

8 minutes ago, JPtheNeurotic said:

wait the killzoen games work with the ds4?? i never looked to much into using irt on the ps3 and i figuted the sixaxis for 2 would make it unplayavle with the DS4.

The sixaxis doesn't, but on Killzone 2 you can mash Circle and I think L1-R1 and it turns, for Killzone 3 you can turn motion controls off. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

MGSV is not compatible, L1 and R1 don't work, so you can't even aim or shoot.

You mean 3 right?

34 minutes ago, JPtheNeurotic said:

Huh ok interesting. Thanks !

is there any reason why some games work and others don’t ? 

I'm 99% sure the DS3 had analog buttons and the DS4 reverted back to digital

Bayonetta does in fact work - before loading up the game, connect your DS3 (controller 1) and your DS4 (controller 2). When the games loaded, using your DS3 hold the PS button and go into controller settings > reassign the controller to #2 (so the DS4 becomes controller 1). This fixes the DS4 not recognising the L2/R2 inputs. 

7 hours ago, GraniteSnake said:

Bayonetta does in fact work - before loading up the game, connect your DS3 (controller 1) and your DS4 (controller 2). When the games loaded, using your DS3 hold the PS button and go into controller settings > reassign the controller to #2 (so the DS4 becomes controller 1). This fixes the DS4 not recognising the L2/R2 inputs. 

Thanks but If you need a DS3 to get it working it's not compatible imo and won't be going on the list.

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Rakanthukair1010 said:

Great list, always find my self coming back here to check on certain games. btw fear 3 and green lantern rise of the manhunters are both playable using a ps5 controller 

Thanks added them. Also added Army of two 40th Day. 

2 hours ago, StarWolf3000 said:

Dragon's Crown is listed in both compatible and not-compatible lists (with a typo in the latter: Dragons Crown), is this an error?

Yea should only be in compatible, fixed thanks. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got some more games to add to the compatible list, ill keep editing this message so i wont have to post new messages every time. ( all tested on daulshock 5) 

April 20:

- kane and lynch 2

- call of juarez the cartel

- damnation 

- family guy back to the multiverse 

April 21:

-mortal kombat arcade kollection

July 12:

- Lord of the rings war in the north

Edited by Rakanthukair1010
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 20/04/2023 at 1:32 AM, Rakanthukair1010 said:

I got some more games to add to the compatible list, ill keep editing this message so i wont have to post new messages every time. ( all tested on daulshock 5) 

April 20:

- kane and lynch 2

- call of juarez the cartel

- damnation 

- family guy back to the multiverse 

April 21:

-mortal kombat arcade kollection

Updated, thanks. Sorry it took so long. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 1

Is there a similar list for dualsense? 

I've managed to play skate 3, killzone and SC Chaos Theory but I've tried to play wanted: weapons of fate today and it won't let me select any of the options in the main menu with X. Gutted. Was looking forward to playing it again.

13 minutes ago, borntodave said:

Is there a similar list for dualsense? 

I've managed to play skate 3, killzone and SC Chaos Theory but I've tried to play wanted: weapons of fate today and it won't let me select any of the options in the main menu with X. Gutted. Was looking forward to playing it again.

As far as I'm aware they are both the same for PS3 compatible games. 

I did an excel with a list as well, but I don't know if I'm able to retrieve it.

Just wanted to point out 2 I remember that doesn't work with DS4 and are not in the list:

Okami HD

Vin Deasel: Wheelman - it works perfectly with the DS4, unfortunately, after the tutorial, the game asks you to see the map with the Select button and it doesn't work afterwords. If you have a DS3 with you, that's OK just to continue the game. But I believe you must check the map regularly, so I put it in the incompatible section anyway.