What's new feed has reset itself?

Jinxcendant-XIII

Basically nothing is displaying and everything is gone from me and my friends from the feed that was there previously (but my stuff is still displaying in recent activities in my profile), tried internet connection test and refreshing the feed but still nothing but not a big deal but very annoying.

EDIT just checked my sisters feed and everything is displaying as normal so it's just me, how long will it take to correct itself?  

Edited by Jinxcendant-XIII
  • Like 1

Mine reset itself a month ago but it took several days to start recording stuff again, though none of the old data has returned. Even on the PS3, this feature was a piece of junk that never worked properly so I'm amazed they even bothered including it with the PS4.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

This is a common issue that feature has never worked properly. I'm actually surprised it's still there and Sony haven't got rid. When this use to happen to me it could take weeks to fix itself and then just a few days later happen again. From what i can remember Sony told me my account kept getting stuck on the servers. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 1