Game Thoughts?

serrated-banner9

here we go again. another train sim world and it already has over 170 trophies.

definitely not gonna play this one because

1. don't own a ps5
  2. not a simulator fan (apart from a few but all of those on that list is from roblox lol)

might buy this later down the line though just for the heck of it.

anyways, enough about me rambling on, thoughts?

5 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

With 174 trophies, those completionists will have a field day with this lol

train sim world 2 took a month before anyone plat it. plus only 24 people have the plat which is 2.55% and yet no one has 100% completed it yet and i think the same will happen here. but sure we will go with field day

The base list looks easy enough BUT what are these devs smoking when they’re launching it with all of that dlc already? Remember when games like Evolve were panned for launching with £100 of dlc. I bet my left nut that the dlc for this will far surpass that.

They abandoned TSW2 with endless bugs and hopped straight onto this. 

Poor support and predatory practices aside, it looks like an okay list and I’ll probably get it on a deep sale further down the line. ;)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Thank fuck the vast majority of route tasks bullshit is gone. I despise the collectibles on the game. Hope they continue to not add collectible trophies in their new dlc. Base game is easy single afternoon platinum. 

There's at least 3 collectibles trophies in the DLC, but yeah, hopefully there won't be too much. I'll more than likely cover this game with some guides anyway. 

• Like 1

Has there been any news about a progress transfer between TSW2 and 3? If so, at least for all the old stuff the trophies should pop since (afaik) the trophies are identical, just reduced to 3 per route. Except the 3 DLC that did not have trophies on TSW2 previously.

42 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

Thank fuck the vast majority of route tasks bullshit is gone. I despise the collectibles on the game. Hope they continue to not add collectible trophies in their new dlc. Base game is easy single afternoon platinum. 

Yes it was very time consuming for the collectables especially when you had to walk miles out of the way for them! They have obviously slimmed down the trophies due to PSN limitations. still dont like complete 100 services trophies especially as save feature has been removed so that short cut is gone 

milage and services done will be the grindy parts of the trophies otherwise its ok 

seems like route tasks / collectables have been reduced but it still has a few to do! 

44 minutes ago, Helyx said:

People whine about EZPZ games cluttering the new games section, but then games like this add 19 fucking pieces of DLC and nobody bats an eye.

I think its a joke that you can spend over a grand for all DLC's if I remember correctly and I am fully against it. But do you really compare cluttering the DLC section once is the same as cluttering the new games section every single fucking day? Come on give me a break. The fact you actively come here just to shit on it for that reason makes you look like you are in desperate need to defend your Animal Letter and Jumping games.

Anyway, glad for the few people who go for this insane list, that some of the more tedious trophies got removed. At one point I was actually interested in TSW2 but given the developers bad care for fixing broken stuff and instead just releasing new DLC after new DLC, I just decided to skip this alltogether. Good luck to anyone going for it. Or rather, much patience to you.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Mori said:

The fact you actively come here just to shit on it for that reason

Not factual at all, I was just browsing the forums and had no clue what this thread vaguely titled "Thoughts" was about, so I decided to check the content it was based on and saw a fuck load of DLC packs.

1 hour ago, StygianWolf4 said:

There's at least 3 collectibles trophies in the DLC, but yeah, hopefully there won't be too much. I'll more than likely cover this game with some guides anyway. 

I know. Think six to be exact. Much better than like 25. Only downside is RSN still has them, which is one of the most annoying.

7 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Not factual at all, I was just browsing the forums and had no clue what this thread vaguely titled "Thoughts" was about, so I decided to check the content it was based on and saw a fuck load of DLC packs.

And then posted with pure ignorance.

47 minutes ago, Willowrpe said:

Yes it was very time consuming for the collectables especially when you had to walk miles out of the way for them! They have obviously slimmed down the trophies due to PSN limitations. still dont like complete 100 services trophies especially as save feature has been removed so that short cut is gone 

milage and services done will be the grindy parts of the trophies otherwise its ok 

seems like route tasks / collectables have been reduced but it still has a few to do! 

Forgot about that. I’ll just wait to do all service stuff. At least on TSW2 ps5 you can do 4 a minute or so. If DTG is actually honest, the load times should be the same. 

50 minutes ago, sgu123456 said:

Has there been any news about a progress transfer between TSW2 and 3? If so, at least for all the old stuff the trophies should pop since (afaik) the trophies are identical, just reduced to 3 per route. Except the 3 DLC that did not have trophies on TSW2 previously.

No, they already said nothing will auto pop. You’re not allowed to auto pop trophies on a next release of a game. And I , they, and Sony mean “next game” as in next entry in a series. It’s not like other auto pops that are same game just different region or console

2 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

And then posted with pure ignorance.

I disagree. While my comment seems to have inadvertently derailed the conversation (and I apologize for that), you are kinda supporting my original argument. Nobody seems fazed by the abundance of add-on trophies...that was really my only point.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

I know. Think six to be exact. Much better than like 25. Only downside is RSN still has them, which is one of the most annoying.

In all honesty, I have only played TSW, not TSW 2, but yeah TSW had more than 6 so I'll accept 6. 

I hope to cover this game anyway, so I'll do what I can to help out.

18 minutes ago, ImStylinOnYaBro said:

No, they already said nothing will auto pop. You’re not allowed to auto pop trophies on a next release of a game. And I , they, and Sony mean “next game” as in next entry in a series. It’s not like other auto pops that are same game just different region or console

But I think in DTG also said it was not allowed to have the same trophies in the "next game" and yet the trophies are identical although reduced in numbers. But Hitman 2 to 3 had auto pop so it's definitely possible and at least in that case tolerated by Sony.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sgu123456 said:

But I think in DTG also said it was not allowed to have the same trophies in the "next game" and yet the trophies are identical although reduced in numbers. But Hitman 2 to 3 had auto pop so it's definitely possible and at least in that case tolerated by Sony.  

this is just messed up...

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

People whine about EZPZ games cluttering the new games section, but then games like this add 19 fucking pieces of DLC and nobody bats an eye.

It's also weird to me to see people panning the dlc practices and general awfulness of the whole game but then talk about buying it in a sale ?

I'd never play a game like this. There are many other games to play that don't disrespect their players.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I disagree. While my comment seems to have inadvertently derailed the conversation (and I apologize for that), you are kinda supporting my original argument. Nobody seems fazed by the abundance of add-on trophies...that was really my only point.

Because a lot of us already own a fair bit of this content. It’s also far less packs than tsw2 ps5 version had at launch, but was everyone mad about that? Don’t think so cuz it wasn’t the cool thing to do a year ago.

3 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

don't own a ps5

it's also on ps4

3 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

train sim world 2 took a month before anyone plat it. plus only 24 people have the plat which is 2.55% and yet no one has 100% completed it yet and i think the same will happen here. but sure we will go with field day

Nobody has Train Sim World 2 100%'d on PS5 because Sly refuses to fix the trophyset on here. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13711-train-sim-world-2 shows 255 trophies, when the game actually has 411 per PSNTL. That said, going by the 255 on here, several people do have 100% for the game. https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/13711-train-sim-world-2 though Deivid is working their way to getting real 100%, as they have 388/411 trophies unlocked (so 94% of the game)

Edited by ArmoredSnowman

54 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

it's also on ps4

Nobody has Train Sim World 2 100%'d on PS5 because Sly refuses to fix the trophyset on here. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13711-train-sim-world-2 shows 255 trophies, when the game actually has 411 per PSNTL. That said, going by the 255 on here, several people do have 100% for the game. https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/13711-train-sim-world-2 though Deivid is working their way to getting real 100%, as they have 388/411 trophies unlocked (so 94% of the game)

that is a real bruh moment

2 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

it's also on ps4

No one has them all because there are broken trophies right now in the game.