Project: W Trophies

No surprise with the 3 Adepts.

Collision Course could be rough.

High Speed Pursuit would slowly be gained over time but can be easily hunted for.

Outbreak Breakout on the other hand... what an AWFUL trophy.

Collision Course: Slam one Survivor into another 10 times in public matches.

High Speed Pursuit: As a Killer, vault 50 times while chasing Survivors in public matches.

Adept Mastermind: Achieve a merciless victory with The Mastermind using only his 3 unique perks in a public match.

Outbreak Breakout: Open the exit gates and escape from Raccoon City Police Department 20 times in public matches.

Adept Ada: Escape with Ada using only her 3 unique perks in a public match.

Adept Rebecca: Escape with Rebecca using only her 3 unique perks in a public match.

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 1

Thankfully they all seem pretty easy. The only one I'm concerned about is Collision Course, but since it's only ten, it'll happen eventually as you play Wesker going for Adept. Outbreak Breakout honestly seems fun to me. I never minded playing on the RPD map, so I'm kinda looking forward to that grind. I'm aware I'm the minority, though.

Edited by Monochrome

1 hour ago, VoidVictorious said:

How do you slam one survivor into another?

That's the fun part, you don't!

But in all seriousness when you grab a survivor another survivor needs to be between you and where you and your new friend are going.

Seems very difficult to do legit, maybe try farming with friendly survivors? Lobby hop until you get some PlayStation gang and try messaging them?

7 minutes ago, Lion_Squid said:

That's the fun part, you don't!

But in all seriousness when you grab a survivor another survivor needs to be between you and where you and your new friend are going.

Seems very difficult to do legit, maybe try farming with friendly survivors? Lobby hop until you get some PlayStation gang and try messaging them?

Good idea, also is it just me or is raccoon city not in rotation like it should be?

@Lion_Squid @VoidVictorious I just found out a way to make progress on this trophy, and all in normal gameplay. I’m already at 2/10 progress. If you’re chasing survivors doing an unhook, and as the unhook animation ends, dash at the survivors and you have a higher chance of hitting someone else as you throw a survivor.

If you slam something while grabbing, and the other has Deep wound, this should be a visual that it counts.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

8 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Can anyone verify if they have played on RPD in this new patch?

I played on it once as killer a few hours ago.

53 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

@Lion_Squid @VoidVictorious I just found out a way to make progress on this trophy, and all in normal gameplay. I’m already at 2/10 progress. If you’re chasing survivors doing an unhook, and as the unhook animation ends, dash at the survivors and you have a higher chance of hitting someone else as you throw a survivor.

If you slam something while grabbing, and the other has Deep wound, this should be a visual that it counts.

Good idea, might give it a try. Wesker is a bit frustrating to play, seems like another Mouse and Keyboard centric killer rather than a controller friendly one ?

1 hour ago, GretchenWebb23 said:

Is that me or that rate of RPD is low i did get the map 2 time in 30 game and did escape only 1 time 20 is exagerated or is bec i suck at that game?

Gretchen, we have played together. Please upvote this issue on this link: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/343783

It addresses the RPD map.