Project: W Trophies

15 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Somehow @DerSnatchaTTV got this before anybody else tracked on the site. I would love for you to tell us what you did. Did you have to open the gate, etc.

Well he live steamed it he had the benefit of being a twitch steamer and having friends so they can keep playing the offering and try to make sure he makes it out alive and open gate

from the ps5 side, one said they didn't open the gate but left but did not count for the trophies so you have to open the gate too.

I feel like I should just pretend it's not there like the left behind one on my ps5 side as when I do play with people one of them doesn't care about trophies and as soon as he got the map after we all died he started playing other offerings thinking it was boosted map (and hates the map) ? that or join a boosting session and steak off  but dead by daylight say when your online even if offline plus the SMR to get boosting killer going to be a pain.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Monochrome said:

Trophies are definitely harder than I thought they'd be by reading the descriptions. 1f635.png Killer queue times aren't helping, either.

The thing is trophies are meant to be based on skill in theory or persistence. 20 matches on the same map might take someone one day or 20 depending purely on the algorithm they use to allocate a map. It is far too rare to get that map without an offering. It never has been before and they split the big map in two which should have increased the chances.

Finally got Outbreak Breakout on both version. Even with boosting still took around 70-80 games on RPD of gen rushing to get 40 escapes since everyone is going for this trophy so we take turn opening the gate. This might be one of the worst survivor trophies since Taking One For The Team. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Mirrors1118 said:

Finally got Outbreak Breakout on both version. Even with boosting still took around 70-80 games on RPD of gen rushing to get 40 escapes since everyone is going for this trophy so we take turn opening the gate. This might be one of the worst survivor trophies since Taking One For The Team. 

Agreed one of our members even sandbagged me for the trophy. What a crappy thing to do.

Yes counts. This trophy is a fuc...

I am considering committing suicide at the beginning of the game if I don't get the map...BUY I FEEL BAd FoR My partners

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/345048/outbreak-breakout-trophy-of-archiviment/p1?new=1

he puesto mi queja si alguno quiere contribuir.

I have put my complaint in case someone wants to help

Edited by MANU1950
  • Like 1

On 31.8.2022 at 5:53 AM, VoidVictorious said:

Somehow @DerSnatchaTTV got this before anybody else tracked on the site. I would love for you to tell us what you did. Did you have to open the gate, etc.

I'm sorry, i didnt reply here earlier, but if someone still needs any kind of help with the trophies, just message me on psn or here. 

Also I'm really proud to once again got the title to be the fastest one to get all the trophies. 

On 31.8.2022 at 10:00 PM, kayleew said:

Well he live steamed it he had the benefit of being a twitch steamer and having friends so they can keep playing the offering and try to make sure he makes it out alive and open gate

from the ps5 side, one said they didn't open the gate but left but did not count for the trophies so you have to open the gate too.

I feel like I should just pretend it's not there like the left behind one on my ps5 side as when I do play with people one of them doesn't care about trophies and as soon as he got the map after we all died he started playing other offerings thinking it was boosted map (and hates the map) 1f644.png that or join a boosting session and steak off  but dead by daylight say when your online even if offline plus the SMR to get boosting killer going to be a pain.

My friends did help a lot with the rpd trophy and seriously: after playing on this map for 6.5 hours i really dont wanna see it again any time soon. 

On 2.9.2022 at 9:27 PM, Mirrors1118 said:

I also extremly hated the "Boon 20 Hex Totem" trophy, because on the day the chapter dropped, almost everyone was too scared to run hexes and it took my around 12 hours to get all the trophies back then. It was imo the most annoying trophy

On 4.9.2022 at 9:43 PM, ElAmoEnElGTA said:

Does anyone know if opening a second gate (after someone opens the other one) and escape count towards the trophy?

It does.

On 10.9.2022 at 6:20 PM, ElAmoEnElGTA said:

I have played for 3,5 hours today and 0 RPDS, also have spent 2M bloodpoints and only got 2 RPD offerings... I have 18/20, the trophy is near but bro... what an annoying one...

I'm sorry, but why does everyone here has such a trouble to get rpd offerings? Even after getting the trophy (20 escapes in 26 matches) i have around 60 rpd offerings left.

On 9/14/2022 at 7:27 PM, DerSnatchaTTV said:

I'm sorry, but why does everyone here has such a trouble to get rpd offerings? Even after getting the trophy (20 escapes in 26 matches) i have around 60 rpd offerings left.

I got Rebecca near P2 and got no badges on her. Ada got maybe a few and she is now P4. The game prefers giving me Haddonfield, Autohaven, and Ormond offerings instead.

I've gotten way more badges on Sadako then I did on Survivors. Getting two at a time on higher level bloodwebs.

Edited by AquaNSky

• 5 months later...

Outbreak Breakout definitely gets my vote for most difficult survivor trophy ?

Got the map three times naturally recently, first game the killer disconnects after two gens get done, second game I get hard camped by the killer, third game it's Death Merchant and they set up a three gen and refuse to leave, literally a 40 minute match before I give up and let them kill me.

Also every time I use the offering it's either potato teammates or the killer dodges.

• Like 1