OmegaRejectz

Project: W Trophies

49 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

It’s possible. I would give it a bit of time. Also make sure there isn’t a confirmation or verification email you missed. Thanks for doing it!

Finally I could upvote your post. Hope it will be useful bro

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ElAmoEnElGTA said:

Finally I could upvote your post. Hope it will be useful bro

Thanks!

2 hours ago, GretchenWebb23 said:

There arleady poeple who have the trophy is at 0,1% but i doubt they tell us how they did it, 

One guy on the site has it the last time I checked.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

Somehow @DerSnatchaTTV got this before anybody else tracked on the site. I would love for you to tell us what you did. Did you have to open the gate, etc.

Well he live steamed it he had the benefit of being a twitch steamer and having friends so they can keep playing the offering and try to make sure he makes it out alive and open gate

 

from the ps5 side, one said they didn't open the gate but left but did not count for the trophies so you have to open the gate too.

 

I feel like I should just pretend it's not there like the left behind one on my ps5 side as when I do play with people one of them doesn't care about trophies and as soon as he got the map after we all died he started playing other offerings thinking it was boosted map (and hates the map) 🙄 that or join a boosting session and steak off  but dead by daylight say when your online even if offline plus the SMR to get boosting killer going to be a pain.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a careless and thoughtless trophy lmao. Maybe everyone should complain, so they nerf it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Samakin_Pie said:

What a careless and thoughtless trophy lmao. Maybe everyone should complain, so they nerf it.

You know what, this is the biggest jerk move I’ve seen them pull. I highly recommended posting in the link I put above to make our thoughts known.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trophies are definitely harder than I thought they'd be by reading the descriptions. 😵 Killer queue times aren't helping, either.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Monochrome said:

Trophies are definitely harder than I thought they'd be by reading the descriptions. 1f635.png Killer queue times aren't helping, either.

The thing is trophies are meant to be based on skill in theory or persistence. 20 matches on the same map might take someone one day or 20 depending purely on the algorithm they use to allocate a map. It is far too rare to get that map without an offering. It never has been before and they split the big map in two which should have increased the chances.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

even if they did change it Sony won't let them change it for us  unless there is no way to get it hence why everyone but us has to get 24 meters down with huntress  10 times vs us 100

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got Outbreak Breakout on both version. Even with boosting still took around 70-80 games on RPD of gen rushing to get 40 escapes since everyone is going for this trophy so we take turn opening the gate. This might be one of the worst survivor trophies since Taking One For The Team. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mirrors1118 said:

Finally got Outbreak Breakout on both version. Even with boosting still took around 70-80 games on RPD of gen rushing to get 40 escapes since everyone is going for this trophy so we take turn opening the gate. This might be one of the worst survivor trophies since Taking One For The Team. 

Agreed one of our members even sandbagged me for the trophy. What a crappy thing to do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The hardest is getting the map we can play 30 match before found 1 RPD and be killed on the beginning by a wesker after you find it...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if opening a second gate (after someone opens the other one) and escape count towards the trophy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ElAmoEnElGTA said:

Does anyone know if opening a second gate (after someone opens the other one) and escape count towards the trophy?

I do believe it counts.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes counts. This trophy is a fuc...

 

I am considering committing suicide at the beginning of the game if I don't get the map...BUY I FEEL BAd FoR My partners

 

 

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/345048/outbreak-breakout-trophy-of-archiviment/p1?new=1

 

he puesto mi queja si alguno quiere contribuir.

 

I have put my complaint in case someone wants to help

 

Edited by MANU1950
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have played for 3,5 hours today and 0 RPDS, also have spent 2M bloodpoints and only got 2 RPD offerings... I have 18/20, the trophy is near but bro... what an annoying one...

Edited by ElAmoEnElGTA
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31.8.2022 at 5:53 AM, VoidVictorious said:

Somehow @DerSnatchaTTV got this before anybody else tracked on the site. I would love for you to tell us what you did. Did you have to open the gate, etc.

I'm sorry, i didnt reply here earlier, but if someone still needs any kind of help with the trophies, just message me on psn or here. 

Also I'm really proud to once again got the title to be the fastest one to get all the trophies. 

On 31.8.2022 at 10:00 PM, kayleew said:

Well he live steamed it he had the benefit of being a twitch steamer and having friends so they can keep playing the offering and try to make sure he makes it out alive and open gate

 

from the ps5 side, one said they didn't open the gate but left but did not count for the trophies so you have to open the gate too.

 

I feel like I should just pretend it's not there like the left behind one on my ps5 side as when I do play with people one of them doesn't care about trophies and as soon as he got the map after we all died he started playing other offerings thinking it was boosted map (and hates the map) 1f644.png that or join a boosting session and steak off  but dead by daylight say when your online even if offline plus the SMR to get boosting killer going to be a pain.

My friends did help a lot with the rpd trophy and seriously: after playing on this map for 6.5 hours i really dont wanna see it again any time soon. 

On 2.9.2022 at 9:27 PM, Mirrors1118 said:

Finally got Outbreak Breakout on both version. Even with boosting still took around 70-80 games on RPD of gen rushing to get 40 escapes since everyone is going for this trophy so we take turn opening the gate. This might be one of the worst survivor trophies since Taking One For The Team. 

I also extremly hated the "Boon 20 Hex Totem" trophy, because on the day the chapter dropped, almost everyone was too scared to run hexes and it took my around 12 hours to get all the trophies back then. It was imo the most annoying trophy

On 4.9.2022 at 9:43 PM, ElAmoEnElGTA said:

Does anyone know if opening a second gate (after someone opens the other one) and escape count towards the trophy?

It does.

On 10.9.2022 at 6:20 PM, ElAmoEnElGTA said:

I have played for 3,5 hours today and 0 RPDS, also have spent 2M bloodpoints and only got 2 RPD offerings... I have 18/20, the trophy is near but bro... what an annoying one...

I'm sorry, but why does everyone here has such a trouble to get rpd offerings? Even after getting the trophy (20 escapes in 26 matches) i have around 60 rpd offerings left.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/09/2022 at 8:52 PM, VoidVictorious said:

I do believe it counts.

 

Do you need to fully open the doors or just have the last touch and open it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I spent 1 million blood points and only got 3 badges? The fuck is this shit.

 

Is that generally the case that every 1 million, you get around 3 badges? What happened to nice full, common whole numbers like 10. SMH.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2022 at 7:27 PM, DerSnatchaTTV said:

I'm sorry, but why does everyone here has such a trouble to get rpd offerings? Even after getting the trophy (20 escapes in 26 matches) i have around 60 rpd offerings left.

I got Rebecca near P2 and got no badges on her. Ada got maybe a few and she is now P4. The game prefers giving me Haddonfield, Autohaven, and Ormond offerings instead.

 

I've gotten way more badges on Sadako then I did on Survivors. Getting two at a time on higher level bloodwebs.

Edited by AquaNSky
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2022 at 10:53 AM, THJamie said:

 

Do you need to fully open the doors or just have the last touch and open it?

You just have to be the person to open it, you don’t need to be there the entire time.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This open and escape on resident evil map is so annoying, reach level 50 for one map offering and the killer disconnects 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.