Project: W Trophies

On 17.3.2023 at 4:59 PM, Lion_Squid said:

Outbreak Breakout definitely gets my vote for most difficult survivor trophy 1f62b.png

Got the map three times naturally recently, first game the killer disconnects after two gens get done, second game I get hard camped by the killer, third game it's Death Merchant and they set up a three gen and refuse to leave, literally a 40 minute match before I give up and let them kill me.

Also every time I use the offering it's either potato teammates or the killer dodges.

At least I can see also others are struggling with this. I am working on it for a month (along with other trophies) and blasted most of my RPD Badges. So far I got a ratio of 1 escape with door opening for 4 rpd badges. Also got like downed 5 times while opening the door and I am only half way trough the trophy. Especially Solo-queue is horrible. I purposefully lowered my MMR but to my experience the killers don't get much easier especially also with other survivors as random factors.

I was wondering what time are solo-queue people attempting this trophy? During european evenings I feel like the killers become incredibly OP with times shortly before 8 pm and after 11 pm the killers becoming easier. Will also do some tests on the weekend before wasting the rest of my RPD badges. Not to mention how hard it seems like to get an RPD badge recently.

Hope the upcoming DLC trophies won't be as much of a pain in the butt as this one. At the same time I wouldn't say it is the most dificult trophy. It is just incredibly grindy and frustrating. Just as taking one for the team and also took me 2 months to complete. Camping and Tunneling also became much worse to my feeling since I stopped playing last year. At least they will address to some extent the camping this year

Edited by SwissLeviathan90