Project: W Trophies

No surprise with the 3 Adepts.

Collision Course could be rough.

High Speed Pursuit would slowly be gained over time but can be easily hunted for.

Outbreak Breakout on the other hand... what an AWFUL trophy.

Collision Course: Slam one Survivor into another 10 times in public matches.

High Speed Pursuit: As a Killer, vault 50 times while chasing Survivors in public matches.

Adept Mastermind: Achieve a merciless victory with The Mastermind using only his 3 unique perks in a public match.

Outbreak Breakout: Open the exit gates and escape from Raccoon City Police Department 20 times in public matches.

Adept Ada: Escape with Ada using only her 3 unique perks in a public match.

Adept Rebecca: Escape with Rebecca using only her 3 unique perks in a public match.

• Like 1

I really hope just escaping on the required map is enough and that you don't have to be the one to open the exit gates too.

Edit: Friend and I just escaped from the rpd map without opening the exit gates and he didn't get any progression

Edited by Lil-Gocee
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Lil-Gocee said:

I really hope just escaping on the required map is enough and that you don't have to be the one to open the exit gates too.

Edit: Friend and I just escaped from the rpd map without opening the exit gates and he didn't get any progression

Haha great, very cool. I get a Mary's Letter or Noose every other bloodweb, where are my RPD offerings game?

Wake Up and Sole Survivor will probably help as well.

5 hours ago, Lil-Gocee said:

well... that's lame.

11 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

really? I expected 5/6 of the trophies. and even the 6th is in line, just with wayyyy too many matches compared to the typical 1 generator repair.

I'm afraid this "escape from [specific map] 20 times" business might become a new trend for the generic trophies they add when releasing a DLC. The trophy list for this game has always been very Killer-heavy, so I could see them adding more trophies like Outbreak Breakout for other maps so the achievement hunting communities have to spend much more time playing Survivor.

Edited by UnhallowedBlood
  • Like 3

On 02/09/2022 at 1:07 AM, victorrfuego said:

On 02/09/2022 at 0:21 AM, hizi90 said:

Just a heads up….it also doesnt count when the killer closes the hatch and you open the exit gates and escape1f612.png

I confirm that if the killer close the hatch, then you open a door and escape, it counts, not sure why it did not for you.

Edited by Chlorhydric

• 2 weeks later...