Can I stack the game with this progresses I have?

R6S_RamboHero

Since you have OG Plat; you can have both stack ( EU + NA ) Auto pop. See, i got plat for the EU version but NA only popped the one from OG launcher. I couldn't pop plat for NA because the NA/EU doesn't cross save and since OG launcher is closed you can't cross save EU to OG launcher. 

PS5 version i believe is still bugged.

5 minutes ago, soameRR- said:

Since you have OG Plat; you can have both stack ( EU + NA ) Auto pop. See, i got plat for the EU version but NA only popped the one from OG launcher. I couldn't pop plat for NA because the NA/EU doesn't cross save and since OG launcher is closed you can't cross save EU to OG launcher. 

PS5 version i believe is still bugged.

I don't own a PS5, but a friend told me he started the PS5 version and didn't autopop any trophy (he got the OG plat).

And do you know if I create a Japan and Hong Kong accounts, it will stack with those regions too?

49 minutes ago, R6S_RamboHero said:

I don't own a PS5, but a friend told me he started the PS5 version and didn't autopop any trophy (he got the OG plat).

And do you know if I create a Japan and Hong Kong accounts, it will stack with those regions too?

PS5 is a known problem. No JP or KR stacks are available