Already got a trophy glitch

When I beat the nes tournament fighters, the gold trophy popped, but when I checked my trophies, it wasn't unlocked. I beat it a second time and the trophy didn't pop. I'll try the delete and reinstall later to see if that fixes it

EDIT: The trophy showed up on my list a few hours later. It was a ps5 glitch, not a TMNT glitch

Edited by Talkbackxx

Just now, Talkbackxx said:

When I beat the nes tournament fighters, the gold trophy popped, but when I checked my trophies, it wasn't unlocked. I beat it a second time and the trophy didn't pop. I'll try the delete and reinstall later to see if that fixes it

That's not a game trophy glitch. PS5's have been doing that since launch. Just wait and they'll show up like normal.

• Like 2

Anybody know if there are difficulty requirements for the games? Beat tournament fighters on easy and no trophy. 

EDIT: Just played through on normal and the trophy popped after a cutscene I didn't get on easy. In case anyone sees this issue as well. 

Edited by Lump_x

On 8/31/2022 at 8:35 PM, Lump_x said:

Anybody know if there are difficulty requirements for the games? Beat tournament fighters on easy and no trophy. 

EDIT: Just played through on normal and the trophy popped after a cutscene I didn't get on easy. In case anyone sees this issue as well. 

For the NES version it needs to be played on Normal. For the SNES version it needs to be on difficulty 3 and finally the Genesis one has to be on level 8 I believe.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BroadwayAnd7th said:

For the NES version it needs to be played on Normal. For the SNES version it needs to be on difficulty 3 and finally the Genesis one has to be on level 8 I believe.

Supposedly the Genesis version can be done on level 6.  I cannot confirm myself, but several people on other forums claim they did it on 6 and it worked for the trophy.  Best way to tell is Karai will mention you beat a clone if it's too low of a difficulty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake2410 said:

Supposedly the Genesis version can be done on level 6.  I cannot confirm myself, but several people on other forums claim they did it on 6 and it worked for the trophy.  Best way to tell is Karai will mention you beat a clone if it's too low of a difficulty.

Possibly... I read on another forum that it needed to be level 8 so I did it on that haha. Even better if it can be completed on level 6. That particular game was not very good either way.

• 1 month later...
On 2022-09-06 at 8:21 PM, BroadwayAnd7th said:

Possibly... I read on another forum that it needed to be level 8 so I did it on that haha. Even better if it can be completed on level 6. That particular game was not very good either way.

Just completed the Gensis game but trophy did not pop.

Does anybody know what the requirements are? 

Are you not allowed to have 1 Round? Play with s boss?

2 hours ago, emailking said:

You have to be on level 8. You can set it to 1 round and you can use the enhancement to play as bossed so you can beat up player 2 (if you have a 2nd controller) for every fighter except the final boss who you have to beat legit (but can spam rewind).

Thanks!
Worked like a charm. Now I got the trophy.

Thanks for the help @emailking!

• Like 1