Is there anyone with experience contacting companies for non synched games that can help with the Shin Chan situation?

That Shin Chan game came out last week and the trophy list is still un-synched. Problem is the developer and publisher are from japan and i can't find any english company to reach out to, and even if I did I don't know how to solve this. I really wanna get the plat in that game and this  whole situation is a major downer.

5 hours ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

Any luck hearing back ?

How is the game ? Im quite tempted but I read about the camera / tank controls on the dpad. Does it play ok ?

5 hours ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

Any luck hearing back ?

How is the game ? Im quite tempted but I read about the camera / tank controls on the dpad. Does it play ok ?

Not a damn thing and the game has been out for two weeks now.

4 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

There has to be someone on this site who knows someone who can fix this.

@turniplord has industry contacts but other than him, all you can do is keep sending emails and tweets to the devs and publisher until you get through to them. One guy had success with another game, by looking up the individual developers on industry websites then emailing them directly via Linkedin.

4 hours ago, RoaringMdog18 said:

Would there be any point in contacting playstation support about this?

None whatsoever, because Sony will just say it's nothing to do with them and tell you to contact the devs instead.

So not to increase anyone’s concern, but the publisher is just completely unresponsive. I requested a key for this game, but they simply never responded either to accept or decline. Other content creators who applied are in the same boat. It seems that they released the game, and then just dropped off the face of the Earth.

If by some miracle they do eventually supply me with a key, I will be sure to submit the trophy sync issue to them. But I don’t hold out much hope.

I saw that most people have tried contacting the developers. But don’t forget the publishers can also help. The publisher in this case being Neos Corporation

Their website is in Japanese, so it can be difficult to navigate without a translator.

Edited by GizMo_The_Great
  • Like 3

I've been nicely replying to all their tweet with "please synch trophy data so trophies are obtainable," and I finally got a DM back asking what region i'm in. I explained that in North America trophies aren't synched and thus unobtainable. Haven't heard anything back yet but at least it's a step in the right direction

Edited by DoctorDrPepper
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The trophies are finally up with a few stacks of a pretty comprehensive list. It took a while but it's a good result. I sent them a few messages about it & I know others here did as well, nice that they gave a shit in the end. I have the trophy-less Boku no Natsuyasumi 3 & had a good relaxing time with that. It's great to see another game like that out in English & everything. 

• Like 3