Slay all enemies side mission glitched??

lord_ninjo

2 minutes ago, StormyGaze said:

I've been trying for weeks. You have a better chance starting a fresh new game and hoping that it doesn't happen again. Other people I've talked to had the same problem.

Ohh boy, this sucks because you need to go for 100% in all areas, materiasl, ending A... but, let's go.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys i had the same issue but managed to figured out why I couldn’t get 100% eventhough i had 175. 

both the guide and steam enemy lists are counting Sonny and Conny as a one entry, when they count as two separate entries. So the correct number is in fact 176. You are most likely missing Innocent Anima from A/B ending boss. for some odd reason i killed it before but never registered. But once i had 99% (175), i went again and killed it and it registered. If Innocent Anima is in your list, then you are definitely missing someone. 

11 minutes ago, Atifa_B said:

Hey guys i had the same issue but managed to figured out why I couldn’t get 100% eventhough i had 175. 

both the guide and steam enemy lists are counting Sonny and Conny as a one entry, when they count as two separate entries. So the correct number is in fact 176. You are most likely missing Innocent Anima from A/B ending boss. for some odd reason i killed it before but never registered. But once i had 99% (175), i went again and killed it and it registered. If Innocent Anima is in your list, then you are definitely missing someone. 

The second Sonny and Conny entry is not actually needed for the quest, I believe it is from Tower to the Sky?

I can hardly tell the difference tbh. They look exactly the same, just different ear color. You might be right… however, if people have 2 entries for them, then they are missing something.

Just giving people hope and not start a new run before making sure they have them all. 

On 9/13/2022 at 3:49 PM, Atifa_B said:

It's not that, I've had both Sonny and Conny since the first week or two it came out. Most people got it with just 175 and without needing the second Sonny and Conny. So I still had the same issue. I even uploaded a video of me having it but I've had it longer than that. 176

• 1 month later...

I also have this problem, I'm stuck at 99% with 175 enemy entries. I'm looking everywhere but I can't find a solution.

And above all I don't want to start a new save to 100% again just for a potentially glitchy mission. If you now have a solution, I'm a taker ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2022 at 5:51 AM, XxLordNinjoxX said:

just me with this glitch here?? 

same victim here ? 

wondering have u rectify it?

On 9/2/2022 at 1:13 AM, Kitzsune said:

I've been trying for weeks. You have a better chance starting a fresh new game and hoping that it doesn't happen again. Other people I've talked to had the same problem.

thought ver.1.08 should have fix it but still same issue after i did a 2nd try ? 

thinking am i going to give a 3rd round or wait for patch or just give up this platinum... ?

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Artegor said:

can anyone tell me what needs to be done?

I get ending b,c and a. 

Sarasa's request is 99%.

I didn’t understand what they were talking about on Twitter and how to defeat Cecilia again without starting NG+

Cecilia it's the last boss in tower of the sky!

10 minutes ago, Artegor said:

I defeated her an hour ago.Sarasa's request still 99%. How i must defeat her to complete the quest?what is anima state? what am I doing wrong? :(

you need to kill her before finish the soverign king

i am trying this right now

Edited by XxLordNinjoxX

On 28/12/2022 at 7:39 PM, Nicco555 said:

@XxLordNinjoxX @StormyGaze @Guspard @vvvAnveLvvv

Update: Multiple people have confirmed this solved the issue for them!

yes it works, finally know what the bug is, thank you ?

On 30/12/2022 at 11:10 AM, Artegor said:

can anyone tell me what needs to be done?

I get ending b,c and a. 

Sarasa's request is 99%.

I didn’t understand what they were talking about on Twitter and how to defeat Cecilia again without starting NG+

activate The Eye of Providence, anima will appear whenever she is ko, you need to kill it, percentage will not increase if you defeat her normally 

On 31/12/2022 at 1:35 AM, XxLordNinjoxX said:

you need to kill her before finish the soverign king

i am trying this right now

Tower of the Sky battle Cecilia with Sovereign King will not have anima state, have to do it during her first battle, 

i overrided my save data after that battle, so have to do in NG+ but replaying the story was very easy since all data is carry over, except the side quests ☺️

Edited by vvvAnveLvvv
  • Like 1