Challenge buddy

WindQC

One question than. Does it have to be over 30 different challenges or can it be the same one 30 times.

It can be the same challenge 30 times! :)

So if you do a challenge on your alt account, and say, you only get like five seconds in a sprinting challenge, if you surpass that thirty times, el trophymon pops out of his hidden cabin and gropes me? 

My my, consider me quite impressed.

EDIT:

Tried doing it yesterday. My alt account wouldn't show up on my primary account. However, my primary account was showing up just fine on my alt account. In fact I even got the trophy on my alt account. Oh well. I wouldn't have wanted to do that specific challenge 30 times anyway. Hopefully it fixes itself soon.

I think you may need to get a decent time, else it may not really register or whatever. xD Also, have you got more than 100 friends on your friendslist? PS3 doesn't like that.

It can be the same challenge 30 times! :)

I think you may need to get a decent time, else it may not really register or whatever. xD Also, have you got more than 100 friends on your friendslist? PS3 doesn't like that.

I do have over 100 friends, but I got the trophy on PS3, I'm having trouble with it on the PS4.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Add me as well, happy to do it. 

Add me too. Just mention Rayman in the request.

If you guys still need it, just create a second account, add it as friend, and do an okay time with it in one of the challenges. Then change to your primary account and just beat the other account's time on that one challenge 30 times. That's it. Doesn't need to be 30 different challenges, can be the same 30 times. You may need to set a better time for yourself each time though. Much easier to do this than find someone. :P

But it's fun having someone to compete with every day.

Edited by MMDE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah, yeah. I totally get that you want someone to play against. It gets kinda lonely after a month of working on the challenge trophies.

Yup, just think it would be more fun against others, but your advice is still good to those who want to quickly earn the trophy. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

If people are still playing this, feel free to add me (Karlsson89). I will be playing the challenges in the near future and there is a very good chance each and everyone of you will beat my scores with ease :D

Edit: I'll be done with the challenges sometime in the second week of August, so there'll be no point in adding me from now on^^

Edited by Karlsson89

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...