WindQC

Challenge buddy

117 posts in this topic

I guess I would need to renew my PS+ subscription for 3 of the final 10 Trophies I have to unlock. The multiplayer Trophies, and all the remaining Invaded stages.

For everyone who needs a partner:

You guys still don't need a partner for this. You can simply create a second local account and do it that way. That's how I did it, and it's not just easy, but it's really fast. I know the PS3 version had a trophy for beating a friend 30 times or something. I did this by first adding that second local account as friend, then I set a terrible record (needs to get a leaderboard ranking or something I think) on one of the challenges with that second local account. After that you can beat that same record 30 times, not sure if you need to improve the score each time, but that's it. Doesn't need to be 30 different challenges, can be the exact same challenge 30 times. -_- 

Yes, I think the PS4 version does require PS+, but that should make you able to go online on other accounts on the same console.

Edited by MMDE

I need it too ... :)

psn : Mateserano

Someone who play, please add me as a friend,

thanks a lot

I'm working on the mega amount of grinding and friend trophies too. Add me: MonsieurPuzzled.

Added a few of the recent posters here already.

On 6.9.2017 at 3:58 AM, MMDE said:

For everyone who needs a partner:

You guys still don't need a partner for this. You can simply create a second local account and do it that way. That's how I did it, and it's not just easy, but it's really fast. I know the PS3 version had a trophy for beating a friend 30 times or something. I did this by first adding that second local account as friend, then I set a terrible record (needs to get a leaderboard ranking or something I think) on one of the challenges with that second local account. After that you can beat that same record 30 times, not sure if you need to improve the score each time, but that's it. Doesn't need to be 30 different challenges, can be the exact same challenge 30 times. -_- 

Yes, I think the PS4 version does require PS+, but that should make you able to go online on other accounts on the same console.

It's good that you repeated this, I only found this after a long search for people I could add. I was lucky enough to have a 'get as far as you can' in the Land of the Livid Dead and there surpassing my second account's 30 meters thirty times was enough - took less than ten minutes.

I'm trying to get this trophy "naturally" by just adding friends and playing the challenges.

Feel free to add me if you'd like: ZexenVatenkeist

Just please mention Rayman in the friend request.

21 hours ago, ciccio_92 said:

so can the challenge be done at the same level?

Yes. If you are having trouble with beating your friends' scores, the Quickest way is to start a "Get as far as you can" on a second account and die after 30 (?) meters. Then go back to your first account and die after 31 meters until you get the trophy.

Looking for someone for friendly related trophies. My PSN ID: keeper_CTR

Edit:

Done.

Edited by keeper_CTR
Done

Just got the game and I'm loving it. Feel free to add me for challenge buddy

PSN: Sadmannn

Fell free to add me as a buddy. I will be playing it for another month at least to get to the 11th level :)

Don't forget, you can just beat your friend on the same challenge 30 times in a row, instead of doing this on 30 different challenges. 

Edited by SirBatsey