TazDevilz1986

Money doesn't multiplier anymore.

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am working towards the 1 billion dollar trophy, but after i fly up with the small box 100 meters release, and fly to the right i am now only getting 1 million everytime instead of 10/15 million. Because the wager doesn't wanna let me put more. I deleted my second save slot, that one had 225+ million, now i am using the other slot which has 132 million. I am afraid it will happen again. Is there any tips or fix for that? getting only 1 million seriously will make this a lot more worse of a grind.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

Don't adjust the wager manually, just let it add up of its own accord. Don't bother with trying to get the release at 100m glitch to work. Get a helicopter, cargo ones are best but any will work. Just south of the PMC headquarters is a football field called solano stadium.

It's a rectangle shape on the map, easy to see. There are shipping containers around it. Pick one up with the helicopter winch and take it back to the headquarters. Place it where the challenge takes place - it's on the corner of the drive just up from the pink car. Stack two more containers on top in the same way.

Now go and do the winching challenge level 3. DO NOT ADJUST THE WAGER. The containers will already be at the right height and will stay there so it takes about 20 seconds to put the toolbox on top - challenge completed. If you haven't touched the wager at all then the amount you get will continue to go up - mine was at 40 million a time when I got the trophy and keeping increasing.

Using this method took me about an hour to go from 149 million to the trophy popping for a billion.

I suggest you make a manual save just before you get to 1 billion, I did it at about 960 million. I didn't need it, the trophy popped no problems, but it won't hurt to make a save anyway just in case, people have had issues in the past.

1 minute ago, wajbsb said:

Don't adjust the wager manually, just let it add up of its own accord. Don't bother with trying to get the release at 100m glitch to work. Get a helicopter, cargo ones are best but any will work. Just south of the PMC headquarters is a football field called solano stadium.

It's a rectangle shape on the map, easy to see. There are shipping containers around it. Pick one up with the helicopter winch and take it back to the headquarters. Place it where the challenge takes place - it's on the corner of the drive just up from the pink car. Stack two more containers on top in the same way.

Now go and do the winching challenge level 3. DO NOT ADJUST THE WAGER. The containers will already be at the right height and will stay there so it takes about 20 seconds to put the toolbox on top - challenge completed. If you haven't touched the wager at all then the amount you get will continue to go up - mine was at 40 million a time when I got the trophy and keeping increasing.

Using this method took me about an hour to go from 149 million to the trophy popping for a billion.

I suggest you make a manual save just before you get to 1 billion, I did it at about 960 million. I didn't need it, the trophy popped no problems, but it won't hurt to make a save anyway just in case, people have had issues in the past.

Yes. I did it manually everytime that glitched it. I am not touching it anymore, and now it goes up everytime by itself. I am now close to 400 million, so it works now :). I am still doing the 100m and it keeps working, i assume it glitched out since i was adding the multiplier myself. And yeah i will of course add a few save slots just in case it happens again. Thanks for your tips!

Yes, if you add the multiplier yourself it'll stop working. I'm pleased you got it working again. I found stacking the 3 containers first easier than the 100m glitch but that's just personal preference, it doesn't affect getting the trophy.

9 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Yes. I did it manually everytime that glitched it. I am not touching it anymore, and now it goes up everytime by itself. I am now close to 400 million, so it works now :). I am still doing the 100m and it keeps working, i assume it glitched out since i was adding the multiplier myself. And yeah i will of course add a few save slots just in case it happens again. Thanks for your tips!

You can drop it around 50 give or take, doesn't have to be 100

12 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Good to know thanks mate!

19 minutes ago, wajbsb said:

Yes, if you add the multiplier yourself it'll stop working. I'm pleased you got it working again. I found stacking the 3 containers first easier than the 100m glitch but that's just personal preference, it doesn't affect getting the trophy.

I know that for next time :)

On 8/31/2022 at 3:05 AM, AJ_-_808 said:

Also for anyone trying this glitch, it doesn't seem to work if you continue flying straight up after dropping the box. Grab the box and fly up, and when you get to around 150m drop the box, turn slightly, and keep flying up and to the right (over the mansion and towards the water). By flying up and right after dropping it, it's worked every time from my experience so far.

Here's the video I used for visual reference:

Edited by UnhallowedBlood

14 hours ago, UnhallowedBlood said:

Also for anyone trying this glitch, it doesn't seem to work if you continue flying straight up after dropping the box. Grab the box and fly up, and when you get to around 150m drop the box, turn slightly, and keep flying up and to the right (over the mansion and towards the water). By flying up and right after dropping it, it's worked every time from my experience so far.

Here's the video I used for visual reference:

Right, as long as you fly up and right it'll be fine to drop around 50

Does the money glitch work on the German version of the game? 

On 10.9.2022 at 6:56 PM, timpurnat said:

Does the money glitch work on the German version of the game? 

I’d like to know that as well since I also have this version.

2 minutes ago, Prototype1690 said:

I’d like to know that as well since I also have this version.

My friend just confirmed that it works on German version :)

On 2022-08-31 at 3:51 AM, wajbsb said:

Thanks for the write-up. If you adjust the wager manually (as I did before reading all this...), does it "reset" if you just stop adjusting the wager, or is there some specific action you have to take to reset it where it starts multiplying again?

EDIT - I took a break and after re-launching the game, multiplier is working now

Edited by TheRedMaverick

I can confirm that this method is still working. I got the trophy today using this method. Just don't mess with the multiplier and it will add up in no time.  

I can confirm that you can adjust wager to max all the way to the 100 million

Just before you hit 100 million stop messing with wager.

Minimum bet will rise over max bet

So I got to a billion and started freaking out when the trophy didn't pop. I had auto save turned off and saved just before hitting a billion. After hitting a billion and not getting the trophy, as soon as I manually saved again (I saved to a new slot just in case) the trophy popped immediately. Just an FYI for anyone else who has a heart attack lol

Posted (edited)

This is turning out to be a huge pain in the ass for me. I've not touched the wager at all, and after a few hours, it just rises by 200k per try.  Gonna take forever this way. Anyone experienced this or know what I might be doing wrong?

edit: deleted my saves and tried again, still rises by very little each round. do you have to get to a certain point in the game for the glitch to work or something? i'm doing it as soon as the winch challenges become available.

Edited by BEARDLESSVlKlNG

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, BEARDLESSVlKlNG said:

This is turning out to be a huge pain in the ass for me. I've not touched the wager at all, and after a few hours, it just rises by 200k per try.  Gonna take forever this way. Anyone experienced this or know what I might be doing wrong?

edit: deleted my saves and tried again, still rises by very little each round. do you have to get to a certain point in the game for the glitch to work or something? i'm doing it as soon as the winch challenges become available.

Did you did what @xAleksi22 suggested? Max out your wager every time just right before you hit 100million then leave it alone. I did that and it worked flawlessly. It takes time to snowball the wager as it is based on a percentage of total money you have on hand.

Edited by U_mad_bro7778