Are you missing any standard 5 star characters?

Am4z1n9_AZ

Just wondering who has every standard 5 star character?

I have everyone at the moment until Tighnari gets added to 3.1 who i'm missing but I'd rather get him losing a 50/50 then wishing on his featured banner which would probably his only time he has a running banner like Keqing.

I started Genshin Impact in 1.5, Jean was the first 5 star I got losing a 50/50 on Eula's first banner in 1.5. I got Mona, Qiqi & Keqing all on the same day losing 50/50s to get C6 Ayaka. Diluc took me a while to get, I got him about 3 months later on the standard banner.

I have

• Jean C4
  • Mona C0
  • QiQi C2
  • Keqing C1
  • Diluc C1

Curious what everyone else has.

Playing since 1.0 and I have
Mona C2 (1 on Venti's Banner 1 on Ayaka's and 1 on standard)
Keqing C1 (1 on first Yoimiya banner and 1 on standard)

Diluc C0
Jean C0

Just got Jean and Diluc in past two banners. I actually pulled three Monas in row before I got any other 5*. Which is great, I only wished that I got a Jean waaaay earlier. 
Truth be told I really wanted a Keqing before I started the game, maybe I'll eventually build her now that Electro is great. 

I've been playing since 1.0 too, I'm still missing Keqing AND Mona, and this is precisely why I tried my luck on Tighnari's event banner (and I got him pretty quickly).

I loose my first 50/50 on Tartaglia's first banner and got Diluc. I have:

• Diluc C1
  • Jean C1
  • Qiqi C1

The good thing is that it means I got pretty lucky with those 50/50. I only got 1 Jean on the standard banner (and 2 weapons).

Edited by Flitterbloom

I've been playing since the start of 2.0 I only have C1 Mona & C1 Keqing, not that I'm complaining my 50/50 luck has been good so far. I don't spend much on the game though, just Welkin and the occasional Battle Pass.

I am at 70 pity on standard banner right now though & I'm waiting for Tighnari to get added in 3.1

Edited by EIdain

I've been playing since Kokomi's first Banner and am just missing Mona and i suppose technically Tighnari.

The other Standard Banner Characters i have are as follows

Diluc - C2

Jean - C2

Qiqi - C2

Keqing - C4

Other characters i'm Missing are

• Albedo
  • Kuki Shinobu
  • Arataki Itto
  • Venti
  • Shenhe
  • Tartaglia
  • Dori (might get her when i'm trying to get Constellations for Ganyu)

Not sure if i want Cyno or Nilou i'll probably check them out in the Trial Run and decide if i'm gonna actively go for them i do want Candace though.

I think i'll probably skip most reruns unless there for the following

• Kazuha C0
  • Raiden Shogun C0 (Want to Get to at least C2) (Also want her Weapon)
  • Zhongli C1
  • Ganyu C0 (Will try to get C1 during her upcoming Rerun)
  • Ayaka C0
  • Hu Tao C0 (Getting her weapon will take priority over upping her Constellation's though)

On 31/08/2022 at 3:25 PM, Milktastrophe said:

I've been playing since 1.0 and I don't have Qiqi, Jean, or Mona yet.

Damn! That's a long time to be missing those characters. I'm assuming you're free to play or insanely good luck winning 50/50s.

On 01/09/2022 at 5:46 PM, Whitelightnin683 said:

I've played since 1.0 and have all the standard 5 star characters:

• Diluc C6
  • Keqing C4
  • Qiqi C1
  • Jean C1
  • Mona C3

This is one of the reasons why I'm skipping Tighnari, I'll get him eventually considering I that do spend every now and then. 

I'm kind of jealous of that C3 Mona, if I were to lose a 50/50 she is the character i'm hoping shows up to get constellations for. Also liking the fact you have a C6 Diluc, do you main him?

23 hours ago, Tsardine said:

I've been playing since 1.0 and I'm only missing Jean, here are mine :

- C5 Diluc

- C2 Mona

- C0 Qiqi

- C0 Keqing

Another high constellation Diluc, looking at most of these posts he seems like the character most acquired.

On 01/09/2022 at 6:23 PM, Flitterbloom said:

I've been playing since 1.0 too, I'm still missing Keqing AND Mona, and this is precisely why I tried my luck on Tighnari's event banner (and I got him pretty quickly).

I loose my first 50/50 on Tartaglia's first banner and got Diluc. I have:

• Diluc C1
  • Jean C1
  • Qiqi C1

The good thing is that it means I got pretty lucky with those 50/50. I only got 1 Jean on the standard banner (and 2 weapons).

That's crazy another 1.0 player who is missing standard 5 star characters. But like you said it's not a bad thing really if you are winning 50/50s.

5 hours ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

I'm kind of jealous of that C3 Mona, if I were to lose a 50/50 she is the character i'm hoping shows up to get constellations for. Also liking the fact you have a C6 Diluc, do you main him?

I did use to main him early on. He carried my account for awhile and helped me clear abyss for the first time back in 1.2, before I started using Xiangling and Bennett. Yoimiya took the spot as main Pyro dps for my account, but I still use him occasionally from time to time. I even ended up getting his skin when I got his C6. 

Edited by Whitelightnin683

13 hours ago, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Damn! That's a long time to be missing those characters. I'm assuming you're free to play or insanely good luck winning 50/50s.

Yeah, free to play. I didn't do my first pull until Zhongli's re-run, because that's also the time they added the spiral abyss trophies, so I had to start building a proper team, couldn't just rely on the free ones for all the trophies anymore.

Got Zhongli. Lost on Eula and got Diluc. Then got Eula. Lost on Kazuha and got Keqing. Didn't have enough primos for Kazuha, but did once Raiden Shogun came around so got her.

I really wanted Kazuha, because I realized immediately from his trial that he's OP. I remember at the time everyone thought he was bad somehow and Ayaka would for some reason be the best character in the game. In the end Raiden Shogun is probably a better sub-dps for my A team since I main Eula, so use raw power over elemental reactions.

I also skipped ekonimya and the chasm, so I'm guessing I missed a Kazuha re-run, but he's probably who I'd pull for next to replace Sucrose on my B team, led by Diluc.

12 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

I also skipped ekonimya and the chasm, so I'm guessing I missed a Kazuha re-run, but he's probably who I'd pull for next to replace Sucrose on my B team, led by Diluc.

He was on the first half of the update just before Sumeru, which is unfortunate, you might have to wait a while. He's still stupidly good even though you can't swirl Dendro. I don't think I'll ever take him out of my overworld team for exploration.

I think I have been playing since 1.6, started to get Diluc. Got instead: 

- Jean C1

- Mona C3 

- Keqing C1

- Tighnari C0

But I've got like five 5* weapons instead of characters, I have two Wolf's Gravestones Diluc please can you home home I have your weapon twice???

*edit (got Mona constellation and Tighnari), day 826 without Diluc

Edited by karcci

• 1 month later...

I started playing October 2021. About 1 year later, from what you consider Standard 5-Star characters, I have:

• Jean - C1
  • Mona - Nope
  • QiQi - C0
  • Keqing - Nope
  • Diluc - Nope

My only 5* weapon is Wolf's Gravestone which is used by Razor which is my only level 90 character using my only level 90 weapon at this point.

I did recently get Venti, so I plan to make him a level 90 character so he can help me with Spiral Abyss.

Edit [2023-02-06]

I have gotten Mona and Tighnari since my last reply here.

Edited by cusman

• 2 months later...

I've been playing for a year and am only missing Qiqi...

C3 Diluc

C0 Keqing

C0 Jean

C0 Mona

C0 Tighnari

Diluc is a dark cloud over my account. I lose to him every single time I'm pulling for a character I desperately want: Ganyu banner at the beginning of this year was my first 50/50 loss, Kazuha banner gave me TWO of his constellations, and now as I was trying to get Faruzan cons I got the C3... all I want is a Qiqi to complete the standard lineup ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Been playing since Day 1.

C0 Jean, Keqing, Mona, Qiqi, Tighnari. All C0.

I was wanting Qiqi for the longest time....finally got her about 4 months ago.  Also, not only do I not have Diluc... I also do not have Razor (i know he's a 4*). Those are the only Day 1 characters I don't have.

How have I accomplished no Diluc? And no constellations?? Well, I started 7/7 on my first 7 50/50s, before losing. Overall, I'm 8/9 on my 50/50s. THAT'S how I accomplished it lol. I've been lucky. Also, because of that luck, I've been able to amass over 100,000 primogems...... oh and I'm 100% F2P.

• 1 month later...

Been around since week 1 of Genshin and i never had gotten Diluc and Tighnari ever since they added him.

I did however manage to get 1 constellation for Kaeya, Lisa and just recently Amber from the standard banner.

As for the constellations of the other Standard Banner chars i will post them later.