The PlayStation 4 Firmware Update Thread (5.50 is Live)

Parker

Well ... give it time? Dunno, maybe the site will need some tweaks after all.

Probably, I'm not that overly fussed anyway, just wanted to see if it'd work :P

Also locally on my vita, (not the psn tab) the trophies are still there. On PS4 they are all gone, not checked my PS3.

I am glad with the 0% option. Somehow GTA 5 for ps4 shows on my trophy list, but I didnt play that game whatsoever (yet). My husband does, on his own account. How it happened that is shows in my trophylist I still dont know, but I am glad I can remove it now :)

"A sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection is required."

Well, I guess I can't get a PS4 until I graduate college...

Anyways, I wonder if it's possible to have a firmware update that enables backwards compatibility... A man can dream, right? But with all these remasters I'd doubt we'll see something like that in the next decade!

Hmm, not working for me, 0% trophies still showing after being deleted.

Finally I got rid of those stupid 0% games, but psnprofiles are still showing them.

Already updated my profiles twice.

When will they be removed?

Have you earned any new trophies since deleting your 0% games? IIRC, for anything to update on PSNP, a new trophy needs to be earned. I think that was how it was with the hiding a game feature, at least. 

• Like 1

Have you earned any new trophies since deleting your 0% games? IIRC, for anything to update on PSNP, a new trophy needs to be earned. I think that was how it was with the hiding a game feature, at least. 

I did wonder if anything like that would be needed but couldn't think of a quick trophy to test out (then remembered first event in tour dlc for driveclub), yep, that worked!

• Like 1

LOL at the attempt at making PS Now relevant by putting it up front. Thankfully it moves and it'll eventually be at the ass end of my dashboard.

"LOL" at your assertion that it was moved to the front to "make it seem relevant" and not just because every app that gets installed, or updated, jumps to the front - its based on last played/installed/update date.

• Like 1

"LOL" at your assertion that it was moved to the front to "make it seem relevant" and not just because every app that gets installed, or updated, jumps to the front - its based on last played/installed/update date.

"LOL" at your ignorance towards the fact that theres an app pre-installed in the first place. There was really no need for one. If I wanted one, I should have to option to download it in the first place, much like the vita. 

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

Probably, I'm not that overly fussed anyway, just wanted to see if it'd work :P

Also locally on my vita, (not the psn tab) the trophies are still there. On PS4 they are all gone, not checked my PS3.

I've been thinking. Maybe the problem why it didn't work is with the sync. Try syncing it after you deleted the trophies or by gaining a trophy in another game, it would probably work then.

EDIT: Apparently this solution has already been found. Great! :D

Edited by QuinlanLJ

Screenshots automatically taken when you get a trophy? Radical

Since the PS4 is always kinda recording video anyways, I would love to see a video auto-save the 20 seconds surrounding unlocking a trophy (10 seconds before and 10 seconds after maybe?)

But this is good too!  Beggars can't be choosers!

So while I love this update I do have one issue when I get a new trophy and try to upload it to twitter or facebook it pops up in the top corner as cannot upload do I have to delete my facebook and twiiter stuff then enter them again for this to work