PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium games for September 2022

Abby_TheLastofUs

Rate September 2022's PS+ Extra lineup  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Rate September 2022's PS+ Extra lineup

2. 2. Rate September 2022's PS+ Premium lineup

3. 3. Which game are you most interested in?

• Deathloop
    • Assassin’s Creed Origins
    • Watch Dogs 2
    • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
    • Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition
    • Chicory: A Colorful Tale
    • Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 5
    • Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX
    • Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show
    • Rayman Legends
    • Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game
    • Syphon Filter 2
    • The Sly Collection
    • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
    • Bentley’s Hackpack
    • Toy Story 3
    • Kingdom of Paradise

2 hours ago, Alos88 said:

Wait, so not even a trophy list? Seriously?

They didn't mention trophy lists in the descrpition of ps1 games that did have them so i wouldn't rule out sf 2 getting a trophy list. If anything it will probably be the one that does get trophies as the first game had one and the team is still alive and kicking.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Sly collection for PS3 streaming

Wasn't this part of PS Now previously? I don't understand the logic in this, they should have unlimited license for these titles, it should have been there from the beginning, right? ?

• Like 4

Just now, jgm4789 said:

They didn't mention trophy lists in the descrpition of ps1 games that did have them so i wouldn't rule out sf 2 getting a trophy list. If anything it will probably be the one that does get trophies as the first game had one and the team is still alive and kicking.

Yeah fair, I've largely gotten over most games not having them but not putting them into the sequel of a game that did have them would be totally bonkers, lol.

Good Extra lineup with Deathloop, Watch Dogs 2, AC Origins, Supercross 5.  Small correction needed to the OP - It’s actually Monster Energy Supercross 5 (the latest).

They included the original in the series as part of Plus a few years ago.

Premium as a tier has zero interest for me.

• Like 3

Great lineup. Ive played or currently playing most of the extra games but if you havent you are in for a treat. 

Deathloop, origins and rayman legends are brilliant games.

Totally agree @djb5f premium is such a dissapointment so far. Expected so much more but early days. Was expecting classic ps2 games with trophy support and not just the ones that were ported onto ps4. 

Extra on the other hand as been really worth it for me.

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Wasn't this part of PS Now previously? I don't understand the logic in this, they should have unlimited license for these titles, it should have been there from the beginning, right? 1f914.png

It was on PS Now in the past but I suspect the removal to re add is to pad out the content over the years. Giving access to everything off the bat with no updates you will then be saying why are there no games added etc. 

• Like 1

I can't emphasize enough how much y'all need to play Spiritfarer, it made me cry. Deathloop is a great game too that was unfairly hated in part due to console wars not sure which console it belonged to. Sly is amazing but I was kinda hoping for PS2 emulation, mostly so I could Plat them all again. Hopeful that we'll get some more emulation trophies soon.

For me, Chirocory makes this month, another game that I've been wanting to get.

• Like 1

Just got Deathloop lol

Physical copy tho so no complaints.

Just now, breakingthegreen said:

Sly is amazing but I was kinda hoping for PS2 emulation, mostly so I could Plat them all again. Hopeful that we'll get some more emulation trophies soon.

Same dude. No premium over here as well so can't really make use of PS3 games, thankfully I still have and use my PS3.

Hope Sony doesn't just abandon the idea of adding trophies to old games, their latest additions didn't have a list.

• Like 1

Great Extra line up, even though I played a couple of them years ago. But I’m happy they’re acknowledging some PS3 games from PS Now past and bringing them back with some new titles.

The Sly Cooper games were fun when I played them. Toy Story 3 on PSP? I didn’t see that coming or even heard of that port until now.

• Like 1

Am I the only one literally waiting for TOY STORY 3?? One of my favourite games when I was in school and it somehow gets a remaster? It was the last thing I expected from premium. It might be a good or bad month but hell, they will put my game on there.

Thank you sony❤

PD: The game was developed by Asobo, the same devs of Flight Simulator and A Plague's Tale.

Edited by Jeanoltt
  • Like 2

Not a bad month for Plus as a whole. I'll give Need for Speed Heat from the Essential freebies a shot.

Great to see the Sly Cooper series get added to Premium again, since they were removed from PlayStation Now when the service was relaunched. Even if it is a streaming-only release, I implore everyone who hasn't played this series to go give it a shot next month. They're excellent games.

Edited by blue_blur_98

Sly should've been on there from launch, I don't like that their idea of premium content is to drip feed what was already on PS now but it's not surprising

I just hope they put the PS3 ports of the PSP God of War games back on soon

Edited by MD_91
  • Like 2