Server Shutdown delayed until October 1st.

A few minutes ago Ubisoft confirmed on Twitter and in a Ubisoft Forum Thread that the Server Shutdowns for "Assassin's Creed Revelations", "Assassin's Creed Brotherhood" and "Assassin's Creed 3" got delayed until October 1st.

Here is a quick Overview of Informations they provided in the Blog Post Topic:

Assassin’s Creed II (2009 release)* 
Platforms affected: PlayStation 3 
Impact: You will be unable to link Ubisoft accounts in-game or use online features. 
DLC Impact: There is no impact on DLC content for Assassin’s Creed II.  

*The Ezio Collection is not affected. 

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood (2010 release)* 
Platforms affected: PC, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Xbox 360 
Impact: You will be unable to play multiplayer, link Ubisoft accounts in-game, or use online features. 

The following DLCs will be unavailable following October 1 due to their multiplayer components: 
Animus Project Update 1.0 
Animus Project Update 2.0 
Animus Project Update 3.0 

Assassin’s Creed Revelations (2011 release)* 
Platforms affected: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 
Impact: You will be unable to play multiplayer or use online features. 
DLC Impact: There is no impact on single-player DLC content for AC Revelations. The Lost Archive will remain available for all players following October 1; no action required. 

Assassin’s Creed 3 (2012 Release)*  
Platforms affected: PC, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Xbox 360 
Impact: You will be unable to play multiplayer, link Ubisoft accounts in-game, or use online features. 
Single-player DLC content will remain available following October 1. 
*Remastered version of Assassin’s Creed 3 is not affected. 

Sources:

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/168795/decommissioning-of-online-services-for-several-ac-games-october-2022?lang=en-US

• Like 2

In other words...

-All online content from any Assassin's Creed released before 2014 will be unavailable after October 1st.

-If you have any PC edition of any Assassin's Creed before 2014, go to your Steam / Uplay account and activate your DLCs (they need an online activation, that's the reason they'll be delisted).

-If you have any console edition of any Assassin's Creed, you don't have to do nothing (except boosting online trophies if you need and want to). All DLCs will still be available after shutdown (except the MP ones), no online activation needed.

-Remember that Remastered editions of each game has all story DLC included (indeed, they are part of the platinum itself).

On 9/7/2022 at 5:10 AM, s68sc said:

Can i still get all the trophies in less than 3 weeks? 

You can basically get all the MP trophies in about 4 or 5 hours with a dedicated group of 4 people. I got all the dlc trophies and almost all of the base mp trophies in a session like that. I had only gotten to level 5 prior to that session. So maybe a little longer than 5 hours. 

On 9/7/2022 at 5:10 AM, s68sc said:

Can i still get all the trophies in less than 3 weeks? 

if you can get players ready to go, and grind for straight days its possible, I'm currently trying to find a group of players to do them

Edited by Cr8zGamr