Servers Now Closing October 1st 2022!

JammyWizard

Oh shit, does this include the other games too? Might play Ghost Recon if that's the case.

Edit: Yes this includes every game, hopefully some more people can finish Rayman Legends in that case.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/gameplay/article/decommissioning-of-online-services-for-older-ubisoft-games-october-2022-update/000102396

Edited by wltrsjcwvita

I guess Ubisoft felt bad for not fixing certain glitches in their games and this was their kind gesture in order to not infuriate people who have problems achieving certain trophies (f. e. because of the infamous, trolled pivots). The most they were able to do. :T All in all it's a nice touch, cause EA wouldn't do it.

• 5 weeks later...

I really recommended doing AC BF multiplayer stuff now since that one is probably next on the chopping block.. There is 2 Online/Ubisoft connection trophies in the singleplayer! Sharing is Caring and Destroyer. Destroyer can be bypassed by buying the time-saver pack for 2,99.

1 hour ago, ZKVJK said:

I really recommended doing AC BF multiplayer stuff now since that one is probably next on the chopping block.. There is 2 Online/Ubisoft connection trophies in the singleplayer! Sharing is Caring and Destroyer. Destroyer can be bypassed by buying the time-saver pack for 2,99.

Yeah, I'm starting to see more sessions for ACIV Black Flag.

I would also suggest:

Watch Dogs 1 PS3 & PS4

Watch Dogs 2

Assassin's Creed Unity

Ghost Recon Wildlands

Ghost Recon Breakpoint

The Crew

The Division

Rayman Legends PS4/PSVita

Edited by POEman553

6 minutes ago, LucasDragon570 said:

I had done the multiplayer trophies a few years ago, but now I found out that the Head in the Cloud trophy required a server connection.

Anyway, another unachieved platinum on the account. But I can't complain after all it was lack of attention. 1f915.png

Servers aint down yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, POEman553 said:

I would also suggest:

Watch Dogs 1 PS3 & PS4

Watch Dogs 2

Assassin's Creed Unity

Ghost Recon Wildlands

Ghost Recon Breakpoint

The Crew

The Division

I still need Watch Dogs 1 & 2, AC Unity, Wildlands & Breakpoint, damn so many games ?

7 hours ago, POEman553 said:

I would also suggest:

Watch Dogs 1 PS3 & PS4

Watch Dogs 2

Assassin's Creed Unity

Ghost Recon Wildlands

Ghost Recon Breakpoint

The Crew

The Division

Tbh I think AC Unity will be fine since Ubisoft announced on their live stream when they showed AC Mirage stuff that they will create a ''hub'' like for most AC games. I think AC Unity will be safe but can't give a guarantee ofc. It also doesn't help that Ubisoft Connected update a few months ago almost broke every possible AC while trying to connect to Uplay even AC BF/Unity PS4 maybe that gets fixed when they integrate that ''hub'' idea of theirs. We will see.