Servers Now Closing October 1st 2022!

JammyWizard

18 hours ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

Servers aint down yet.

At the time of the previous post, no, but now it is no longer possible to access Ubisoft servers. Maybe they didn't close on the scheduled date because it's the weekend (I don't remember another game closing in that period).

I went to check Driver San Francisco just to see the situation and it was the same. So officially servers shut down.

On 10/2/2022 at 11:57 PM, LucasDragon570 said:

I had done the multiplayer trophies a few years ago, but now I found out that the Head in the Cloud trophy required a server connection.

Anyway, another unachieved platinum on the account. But I can't complain after all it was lack of attention. 1f915.png

Ugh, same here. I did all the multiplayer trophies back in 2018 and thought I was good. I somehow missed that this trophy required online. I was going to double check when the shutdown was announced but never did. Pretty disappointed that now I cannot 100% all the AC games but no one to blame but myself in this case.

Is it still possible to access the single player Tyranny of King Washington DLC? I already bought it (I think the season pass), but when trying to access it via the main menu, it just says server unavailable.

According to other posts, even before the servers closed this menu would just redirect to the server/shop, how do I actually access this DLC?

9 hours ago, LHofman said:

Is it still possible to access the single player Tyranny of King Washington DLC? I already bought it (I think the season pass), but when trying to access it via the main menu, it just says server unavailable.

According to other posts, even before the servers closed this menu would just redirect to the server/shop, how do I actually access this DLC?

I'm wondering this too! Trying to access it and doesn't go anywhere it just says server not available even though it's not mp

6 hours ago, oOMementoMoriOo said:

I'm wondering this too! Trying to access it and doesn't go anywhere it just says server not available even though it's not mp

Try accessing the DLC in the PlayStation Store, outside the game. Make sure you’ve purchased/claimed it, and install it. Then boot up the game and try to play the DLC.