Servers now closing October 1st, 2022

WorldsBestSpy

6 minutes ago, SaAlLoAg said:

Are the servers region/country-locked? Because I'd been trying for a couple of weeks to encounter a single soul on matchmaking and had no luck whatsoever :dunno:

I don't think so, I'm trying to boost and its almost impossible due to how many are playing. Looking at their profiles a lot say from US. I'm in UK. 

2 hours ago, TheRedMaverick said:

Is this the 4 player stuff you're having difficulty with or even the 2 player stuff?

Not attempted 4 player, just trying to level up and do 2 player. The kicked for inactivity is very annoying, it just seems completely random it's a pain in the arse! 

For me this is the worst game I've ever tried to boost, not been able to do stuff in private makes it a pain. For instance Tag mode... I've tried to do that 1 trophy for about 5hrs and i haven't even got 1 tag yet due to randoms joining. Having to do the shitty trailblazer first and the fact randoms can join a game in progress makes it a massive waste of time. Wish the servers actually closed when they were meant to and i didn't bother buying another copy. 

Edited by GUDGER666

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

@Smashero can you confirm? if not i don't know what this person is thinking

Of course they are down - I even checked a few minutes ago, since I am completing the SP mode. Probably @Tonybykrdrposted in wrong topic or sth.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

I really hoped that would be true cause I got the game late and now servers are closed
is there any chance for it to come back again (just wishful thinking lol)

Sadly not. Ubisoft shut them down as planned. Other games like Rayman Legends PS3, Splinter Cell Blacklist or Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood were somehow spared from the planned shutdown.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Since the servers of Splinter Cell Blacklist are miraculously back online, any chance this game will have its servers back?

Can someone who has the game test it please?

Servers are back up, but all Uplay passports have been reset. So you can't play online anyway. 

You can get to the online mp menu but it says join Uplay which has a dead server. The trial isn't available anymore so basically the server works but you can't access it. I think this is a test and they accidently restored it. A remaster maybe?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

any chance of assassins creed 3 and revelations being back online or am i thinking too much? 1f914.png

I'll check now. 

AC3 is back up and running. Someone has restored the lot. This is extremely weird for Ubisoft. OK scrap that, you can get to the mp menu but it puts you in limited mode. This is odd. 

Edited by ResiGamer_28
Extra details.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

I'll check now. 

AC3 is back up and running. Someone has restored the lot. This is extremely weird for Ubisoft. OK scrap that, you can get to the mp menu but it puts you in limited mode. This is odd. 

Are any of the AC 3 MP trophies unobtainable in Limited Mode?

There's a huge range of games to try out, including Ghost Recon and Far Cry 2 may be back as well. Anyone who has time available and wants to test it would be of great use to everyone, I'm at work atm?

20 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

I'll check now. 

Huge possibility that the ‘Head in the Cloud’ trophy from the campaign is obtainable again. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

There's a huge range of games to try out, including Ghost Recon and Far Cry 2 may be back as well. Anyone who has time available and wants to test it would be of great use to everyone, I'm at work atm1f44d.png

Far cry 3 is dead. Crashes the console on synchronising friends screen. 

Far Cry 2 the ranked menu now works but upon starting a match it crashes on loading screen. Defo very odd. 

• Like 4