What is your best PS PLUS discovery?

olliebear66t

I have two

Ratchet and Clank All 4 One - NEVER would've tried that series, but now I love it. Played almost all of them multiple times since.

Dungeon Defenders - This is one of my Top 5 series of all time and I never would've gave it a chance if not for plus. I've sunk literal thousands of hours into the series and I still absolutely love it.

• Like 3

Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3) - I was never a big Batman (or DC) fan but fully grew to respect him after playing it.

Sleeping Dogs (PS3) - It was a "sleeper" hit.

Trine 2 (PS3) - The bright color palette of the visuals was incredible, plus it had fun puzzle mechanics.

• Like 2

What a cool topic.

I first played Overcooked, Just Cause, Borderlands and Darksiders via ps plus, and now I'm a fan of all those series.

On the lesser known side, I enjoyed Rocketbirds 2 so much that I bought the first one. King Oddball was fun too. One of these days I'll play it again on the ps3 version.

If I had to name the top one it would probably be Overcooked. Awesome co-op game

Edited by TC_217
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Godo Fwar said:

Rime.

Had way more fun with it than I expected.

Rime is an absolutely fantastic game. It's one of those games where you can recognize the quality and feel fulfilled by the experience, but personally I don't know that I'd describe it as "fun" because I was legitimately crying by the end of it (the ending hit me quite hard). But it was a great game!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Yakuza Kiwami. After that, I went on to play every game in the series.

This except I waited a while and ended up getting Yakuza 0 on sale before playing Kiwami. Pre-ordered the 3-5 collection, got 6 and judgement then pre ordered the day edition of 7 pretty much right after playing 0. Have only gotten through 0-4 and judgement but I know I'll play them all eventually. All from keeping my eye on the fact that i have Yakuza Kiwami and was convinced to play 0 first. Of course now Yakuza 7 comes to PS Plus...guess I can keep my day one edition sealed.

Edited by Grotz99
  • Like 3

Cool topic. I guess Detroit: Become Human is the closest for me but I think I would've played it eventually. I was interested in it when it came out but for some reason I'd still never gotten it years later. I loved Beyond: Two Souls so shouldn't have been surprised I loved this too.

I've had Plus for 2 years now and haven't really played that many games from it. I have a few in my backlog I plan on playing eventually though.

I forgot to redeem the Plus games the month Tiny Tinas was on and I probably would have played that but doubt I'd buy it for myself :/ 

• Like 2