Downgraded to 1.03 but game keeps asking to download the newest patch

qREX135

I downloaded patch 1.03 so the game is easier and now I want to play it with a friend through shareplay. Unfortunately, when I'm connected through a proxy the game keeps asking me to download 1.09 even tho it physically cannot through it. Now my question is can I go back to the normal connection without a proxy and play it through shareplay or will the game automatically update? I have auto-update off but I'm scared if the game crashes that it will install the newest update immediately, or that it will update when I close it and open it back up. Is there a way to play this on a lower patch while the internet is on without the annoying pop-ups that come onto the screen every 30 seconds?

15 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There should be Patch Availability option you can untick in the Notification settings menu but if there isn't, this is something you're going to have to learn to live with unless you actually download the patch.

this worked! I just turned off notifications, thank you!

On 9/2/2022 at 9:35 PM, Mellenthin said:

Whenever you downgrade, you need to turn off the console's network connection during gameplay. As long as it stays on the console will try and update the game, even with automatic updates turned off.

could you add me on discord ?? I have a question. qREX#1031