Trophy Thoughts?

GJohny

Kind of expected the trophy list would be way easier than the previous tlou and tlou remastered. And without the online trophies its even faster

Basically they removed difficulty trophies and added more collectible ones and a few misc. And the online ones are replaced by the dlc trophies

Hopefully collectibles arent glitchy like previously mentioned in the original games. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stardroid said:

Thought according to you, you could just enjoy games regardless of trophies. So what does it matter if a list is hard or not? Just enjoy the game regardless man! 

I'm pretty sure anyone can enjoy a game regardless of trophies, whether I say it or not...  ?

And I do enjoy my games... but if I can get the trophies done, why wouldn't I?

...I don't really need this list to be difficult to prove I can beat it - I did that twice already :dunno:

• Like 4

Meh, I loved the game but not enough to warrant playing a 3rd version of it that doesn't really change much of anything significant from the previous 2 versions. 

Stupid easy trophy list though as they removed the difficulty trophies and no factions but that's par for course with most modern AAA games like this so it's not surprising. 

Idk, I'll probably pick it up down the road when it's on sale for like 20 bucks or so. Highway robbery they're charging the full $70 retail price for this but eh, that's a hot take for another day. 

Edited by mega-tallica

We're forgetting that this is "trophy thoughts" thread, are we?

Anyway, removal of difficulty trophies is kinda cringe, but that was to be expected, wonder if they'll make grounded/permadeath DLC like they did in part 2. Removal of "max all weapons" trophy I actually like, cuz that was just going thru additional playthrough or two to upgrade a weapon you didn't used earlier. Like the misc trophies (especially to not high-five Ellie). No online trophies was also a given, especially with Factions being it's own thing in production.

• Like 2

Just now, MiahMamoon said:

i think its a really good list never played part 1 before so it going to awesome to get the plat and see what all the hypes about and yes i've played part 2 but never part 1 lol 

Come to think about it. I actually think that playing Part II first is the optimal experience, haha. I think I would have enjoyed it more

• Like 1

I will not be paying $70 for this right now.  I'd like to bet that they will eventually add the difficulty trophies as a DLC list in the future, but who knows.  When this game drops in price, then I'll pick it up because I do want to experience the story again...I haven't played since PS3.

And, is this forum even moderated?  Because this BS going on needs to stop.  Take it somewhere else.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Pretty simple list - though makes sense.

Everyone who would be pining for a tough platinum has likely already got it for the game - twice in a lot of cases ? - so there isn't anything left to prove...

...this one is purely about appreciating the remake, rather than battling it. 

Prove anything?

With TLOU?

maybe is just fun to get the plat in a game and fell at least a bit accomplished,and not felling that you just Completed the history

None of the other TLOU were hard,they have the perfect amount of effort needed to get the plat 

No ones brag about the previous ones like they are hard ...

Sometimes is just fun to get a plat in a game that requires at least a minimum level of skill

GOW games were easy,even so you need to complete some minor challenge like hard playthrough,the inside game challenges,GOW 2018 everything done on easy and collectibles......

Valkyrie on easy is a joke

• Like 2