Leaderboard for profiles under 50% average rarity

Value of 100% Games and Ultra Rare platinums  

149 members have voted

1. 1. How many points should 100% games be worth?

2. 2. How many additional points should Ultra Rare platinums be worth?

18 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

I updated the script to include sorting on the table headers.

I also added everyone that has signed up since the first version I made this morning. That's 74 people now so far. Let me know if I missed someone of course.

I didn't make the list. 

48 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Don't worry, hundreds won't join, on the other threads asking for a rarity leaderboard I have been said that this is only wanted for 2 or 3 elitist jerks that want to shame other users...

74 people already joined. Not that far away from 100 people. I don't shame anyone. 

Edited by x7251
  • Like 1

User id: Mohandgamer7

Average rarity: %49.27 (so close lol)

Platinums: 215

UR plats: 25

Not many URs but it's just the start for me. Working on multiple games with URs so hope I get more and more in the future. Great event thank you for taking the time to update everyone's stats and add them to the list.

8 hours ago, dmsleight said:

So if I have 10,000 plats and 0 ultra rare, I can still win? 

No, I doubt you could even enter as your average rarity would be too high, and would also explain why people currently at the top of this leaderboard aren't even close to 1000 platinums, let alone 10,000. I get what you're trying to say, though. Let's see how everyone votes for the value of ultra rare platinums in the poll. 

8 hours ago, dmsleight said:

You could only count ultra rare for one.  Or you could do % of URP (URP/P).  Or it could be something wild, like # of P / rarity%.  E.g. 18P/.3611 (my rarity).  Then you get a higher score from lower % and more URP.  Just a couple ideas, but it would be cool if there was a way to have it be where even the little guys can make a presence.  Another possibility, URP% / rarity%, e.g. my rarity is .3611, my URP% is .183, so .183/.3611.  Both higher URP% and lower rarity% are beneficial.

A simply way to add 100%s is just count the completion to the mix.  E.g. I have Vessel at 100% and it is 2.66%, an UR.  So a completed game has the same weight as a plat.  You could say only nonplat games count, or include dlc 100%s too (so games with the green % under the blue %).  E.g. Worms Battlegrounds is UR 0.44%.  That creates a lot more work to verify everyone, but it is doable.

Since that is probably not going to get added to this event, it could be another event, a UR 100% leaderboard.

Appreciate the feedback! 

7 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

I updated the script to include sorting on the table headers.

I also added everyone that has signed up since the first version I made this morning. That's 74 people now so far. Let me know if I missed someone of course.

Thanks again!

9 hours ago, dmsleight said:

So if I have 10,000 plats and 0 ultra rare, I can still win?  I would think you would want the scoring to reflect rarity rather than quantity.  You could only count ultra rare for one.  Or you could do % of URP (URP/P).  Or it could be something wild, like # of P / rarity%.  E.g. 18P/.3611 (my rarity).  Then you get a higher score from lower % and more URP.  Just a couple ideas, but it would be cool if there was a way to have it be where even the little guys can make a presence.  Another possibility, URP% / rarity%, e.g. my rarity is .3611, my URP% is .183, so .183/.3611.  Both higher URP% and lower rarity% are beneficial.

This one is a very good idea, it's a nice way to reward people with more URP and lower rarity%. I think that URP/rarity% is better that URP%/rarity% because using URP% discourage people to plat games that aren't UR and you already damage your position playing that game because in most cases it increase your average rarity, so the punish is double.

I used the ranking that pinkrobot did and used the URP/rarity% formula to get the new positions, even if I lose like 4 or 5 positions in the ranking I see that people that really deserves it got to the top 10.

21 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

This one is a very good idea, it's a nice way to reward people with more URP and lower rarity%. I think that URP/rarity% is better that URP%/rarity% because using URP% discourage people to plat games that aren't UR and you already damage your position playing that game because in most cases it increase your average rarity, so the punish is double.

I used the ranking that pinkrobot did and used the URP/rarity% formula to get the new positions, even if I lose like 4 or 5 positions in the ranking I see that people that really deserves it got to the top 10.

nice! even better!

• Like 1