Leaderboard for profiles under 50% average rarity

Value of 100% Games and Ultra Rare platinums  

149 members have voted

1. 1. How many points should 100% games be worth?

2. 2. How many additional points should Ultra Rare platinums be worth?

10 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I'd like to join aswell but idk where to find that average rarity.

Aside of that my PSN is same as my froum name.

Numer of plats: 184

Ultra rare plats: 44

Ultra Rare Trophies in total: 372

It's bottom left under the statistics tab on your profile options.

• Like 2

On 7/9/2022 at 2:19 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

So, if I understand correctly, essentially what you've come up with there is the formula for a leaderboard where if two players both have exactly the same 50 UR plats, but the first one also platted The Walking Dead, or Life is Strange (for example), the second one would rank higher?

Or, to put it another way... you've managed to come up with a Leaderboard, where hiding a completed, non-rare game would actually move someone up, rather than down?

Man, with all respect, I will answers both your questions from my point of view, I'm not saying that this should be done and thats why I made a proposal, but if you always voice your opinions against anything similar to a rarity leaderboard and you wont even participate on this one then I don't see why you keep posting your opinions with that tone in this thread, so save your wall text answering me.

1. Yes, my proposal "tried" to give more importance to the average rarity, because in this moment is just a requirement to enter the LB but nothing more, if two players have the same 50 UR plats and player2 plays TWD then player1 will rank higher because player2 increased his average rarity. Then this will make people avoid some nice games only to not hurt their rarity? Yes, you are right. It's a decision that you have to make like people play ezpz games weekly just to keep their rank in the main LB. Still some people would play the games they love even if it hurts their rarity, I will play the anime games that I like even if the rarity is bad I will made up for it with other games, but maybe someone more radical that want to climb on a rarity LB would avoid those, same way the ones in the top of the main LB probably avoid a 100 hours plat game.

And before people think that I'm tailoring something that benefits me, no, with my formula I even ranks lower but some people with amazing profiles and acomplishments finally get a good spot in the top because right now they have ridiculous placements, I wont give names to not make people unconfortable.

2. On a nice custom LB on PS3t.org accounts with hidden games were prohibited just to avoid that, but if I propose that maybe some people would lose their minds.

• Like 3

On 08/09/2022 at 3:23 PM, servus99 said:

Interesting idea! Please add me.

PSN ID: servus99

Platinums: 932

UR Platinums: 184 (?)

UR Trophies: 1784

Average Rarity: 40,65%

Personally I think Ultra Rare Trophies themselves do not tell you anything, since a lot of players just boost ancient online games for those kind of trophies and thus the concept of Ultra Rare is nonsense. 

But the "below 50% average rarity" part is a good thing, since every "normal" profile should have this naturally, but all the short-game-dudes don't ;) 

Very impressed by your profile, well done ????

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

what happened to this?  yeah we're gonna need a new leaderboard now.  The old one should be considered settled nobody will be ale to challenge it now if they shut the shovelware down. Only way forward now is a new leaderboard.

There are plenty of places to discuss that already. What you see is what you get here. The original topic starter has not been on the website recently so the first post will probably not be updated soon. Take a look at my page if you enjoy this little project, I try to update it a couple of times per week.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

There are plenty of places to discuss that already. What you see is what you get here. The original topic starter has not been on the website recently so the first post will probably not be updated soon. Take a look at my page if you enjoy this little project, I try to update it a couple of times per week.

So you keep the link update? the original posters profiles say joined september 1 and last seen september 4^^

anyway if thats the case i will update myself

platinums 469

UR plat 61

UR Trophies 652

av. rarity 41.28%

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

So you keep the link update?

Yes I do. It is an automatic script, there is no need to submit updates.

I just launch the script manually a couple of times a week. Only reason being this website will sometimes stop responding and bug out the update and I am too lazy busy to process that better right now :)

So yeah, all people need to do is post their profile name in this topic if they want to join.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Yes I do. It is an automatic script, there is no need to submit updates.

I just launch the script manually a couple of times a week. Only reason being this website will sometimes stop responding and bug out the update and I am too lazy busy to process that better right now :)

So yeah, all people need to do is post their profile name in this topic if they want to join.

Oh ok. Nicely done!^^

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...