Platty Bird

Smashero

Btw: Seems that the title was changed to "PRETTY BIRD":

https://store.playstation.com/pl-pl/product/EP7666-PPSA09858_00-3849115788647839
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP7668-CUSA36336_00-2253443531597396

Probably (IMHO) "platty" = platinum for free. So to avoid any "Press X for trophies" and "1000 Top Rated" cases...

Anyway, platinum title will probably remain unchanged - Plattynum:P

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

On 9/2/2022 at 0:23 PM, Alos88 said:

Dear god, it's like a row of NFTs...

Well, now you bring a question to mind.  I don't know what's worse.  Shitware like this or NFTs? 

And is anyone planning on working on a trophy guide for this?  I wouldn't want to add this to my profile and not be able to platinum it.?

Edited by Spider-Man916

26 minutes ago, FlashbekBR said:

Did he just changed the game name to "Pretty" Bird?

18 hours ago, Smashero said:

18 hours ago, Spider-Man916 said:

Well, now you bring a question to mind.  I don't know what's worse.  Shitware like this or NFTs? 

And is anyone planning on working on a trophy guide for this?  I wouldn't want to add this to my profile and not be able to platinum it.1f60f.png

shovelware. nfts can go jump off a cliff and i would party from it

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Spider-Man916 said:

And is anyone planning on working on a trophy guide for this?  I wouldn't want to add this to my profile and not be able to platinum it.1f60f.png

Hmm shitware…

*movie trailer voice man*

From the brilliant mind of Hidetaka Miyazakis fathers, brothers, cousins, nephews former roommate comes… From Shitware… a dev team so hell bent on hand feeding you baby game platinums you’ll forget what a real challenge is like… Coming this Fall… and Winter… and Spring… and Summer…

• Like 2