Are you thinking of getting this?

UMPiCK24

This game just came out today and I am really thinking about buying it. It looks nice and sleek and from the few reviews I've seen so far it's supposedly pretty good. It seems that the platinum will be pretty easy, the trophy list is pretty basic except maybe for the speedrun trophy, which requires you to complete teh game within 4 hours. Seeing as I really have nothing to play on the ps4 I'll probably give this one a try and for the price of only 15 bucks it would be shame not to.

Yeah i am actually the thing is that i'm at a relatives and i don't have my PS4 with me 

and i don't really want to get it for PS3 + iv'e got tons to play at the moment 

if i had my PS4 with me i would get it though .

Well you're coming back eventually so I guess you'll jsut have to wait a bit :)

• 4 weeks later...

This game was totally worth the $15. I was interested at first, but then hesitant to buy it after playing the demo. Finally broke down and bought it this weekend cause I wanted something to play on the PS4. Was very happy with the purchase. Just got done with Stick of Truth before this, and while South Park was a better game, I feel like Strider is a better value. 

Anyways, just wanted to say, it gets much better after the first level. They should really think about making it timed instead of just the first level, because that first level is really more like a tutorial and you don't really have much you can do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Best to wait a bit, you can get this great game for free if you are a plus Member who has access to the IGC this upcoming July.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/17086-ps-plus-july

Not exact on which day, but for sure during July.

Before I forget:

This game is to my knowledge being added to the NA(US...Maybe Canada?) & UK Region's IGC.

Not sure about the rest of the Regions.

Best to wait a bit, you can get this great game for free if you are a plus Member who has access to the IGC this upcoming July.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/17086-ps-plus-july

Not exact on which day, but for sure during July.

Before I forget:

This game is to my knowledge being added to the NA(US...Maybe Canada?) & UK Region's IGC.

Not sure about the rest of the Regions.

You forgot the part about all Plus games being available at the beginning of the month starting July.

Starting Tuesday, TowerFall Ascension, Strider, Dead Space 3, Muramasa Rebirth and more will be free for PlayStation Plus members. That's right, they'll all be available Tuesday

You forgot the part about all Plus games being available at the beginning of the month starting July.

Wow! I didn't know that, I guess it makes sense. Since they now plan to remove the month's IGC Titles right away as the month ends/ or reaches the first next month's week.

Edited by DarknessKey92

• 2 weeks later...

I've played it for a few hours, got it from PS+. It's a fun game which reminds me of old megamen games.

You start with basic attacks and as you progress and defeat bosses, you can equipment, powers,...

It doesn't provide a real challenge, even on hard it's quite easy.

But I like it :)

• 2 weeks later...