On November 30 2022, 11 AM Pacific time, the servers will close for the final time.

Juras

1 hour ago, Xillynoc said:

Well, you can always hide it from your profile by going to the Hidden Games submenu of the PS4 trophy screen, accessed with the start button. I've used that multiple times, very useful.

I have OCD when it comes to Platinum's.

Fuck it gonna restart with a new account to have a 100% Completion Profile

Just hope the The  Playstationyouoweus collective proceedings application is successful, at least i would get some money back off the shit multiplayer games i had to play.

Only focusing on Single Player games with 100% Profile completion, any multiplayer or dlc games are going in the trash bin.

1 hour ago, Floorkiller74 said:

I can't imagine what I would do if gaming made me so miserable. Good way to have a heart attack by the time you are 40. 

I actually had a heart attack lol, that's why i couldn't play since last year  

29 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

Take care of yourself and don't get so worked up over something so (sorry)....trivial. It's not worth your life!

Yeah i am just gonna start a new account with 100% Completions Run, 

i don't have problems with games like Wolfenstein 2 trying to get the Platinum for that for example, it`s mainly all this bullshit MP trophies they want us to do Games Like the Last of Us put me off from playing that garbage because MP trophies. I`m done with them, unless i love the game so much its worth the effort, but not a lot of games like that. I`m gonna try and get a 100 Platinum's this year on my new account plenty of new games to add that are single player and easy 3-4 day Platinum's Star Trek Prodigy Supernova for example, played it on my Switch and it was fun. 2-3 day game 

Edited by Jozivader

5 hours ago, Jozivader said:

Just hope the The Playstationyouoweus collective proceedings application is successful, at least i would get some money back off the shit multiplayer games i had to play.

You didn't have to play them, you chose to. And Sony/playstation don't owe you anything, they didn't shut the server down, the developer/publisher did.

13 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

You didn't have to play them, you chose to. And Sony/playstation don't owe you anything, they didn't shut the server down, the developer/publisher did.

Free money for shit games that were on offer, it`s a court filing for the past 6-7 years of garbage. Will win, i want my money back off the shit PS plus games they handed out, mostly multiplayer shit every now and gain you will get a single player..... but fuck sony they oweus

13 minutes ago, Jozivader said:

Free money for shit games that were on offer, it`s a court filing for the past 6-7 years of garbage. Will win, i want my money back off the shit PS plus games they handed out, mostly multiplayer shit every now and gain you will get a single player..... but fuck sony they oweus

I’ll be watching this case very intensely. Keep us all updated on how it goes. As soon as you get a case number assigned, post it here. 

11 minutes ago, Jozivader said:

Typical self entitled answer.  Nobody forced you to sign up or stay signed up for plus.  If you didn't like the service or offerings, you could have quit at any time.  $60 for the year. $5 a month or less if you bought it at discount. That's what, 1 or 2 less coffees for the month?

You poor thing you.

Back to the topic at hand, Sony didn't turn the servers off, go cry to Bandai Namco instead of coming here all "F Sony this", "F Sony that", "I going xbox"

Grow up. Or since youre old enough to survive a heart attack, maybe act your age.

Nevermind, I just read this: https://playstationyouoweus.co.uk/

Snowballs chance in hell as far as I can see. Doesn't have anything to do Plus games specifically, just general purchases from Sony's store for UK residents. "Sony overcharged customers by being the sole retailer for their digital goods in their own store."

I'm going to go ahead and remind myself to see the final decision shutting down this case in a few more years when Sony doesn't settle and Alex loses the case.