Frequency solutions for Vocals

Darkette

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

In theory, yes. They are the same vocals so you would hope so haha

I wonder if playing a YouTube video of the RB4 song at the same time would pick the vocals correctly and provide gold stars if you time it right?

Probably not as I am sure it would’ve been mentioned in some guide by now!

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

Would something like this work on Rock Band 4?  I can’t sing and some of the songs are extremely difficult to get 5 stars expert on guitar/bass.

It would work but for expert you will need to change the frequencies around a lot. It’s fine if you can pause it and test a frequency by looking at the arrow, but i know RB3 negates your score after you pause several times throughout a song so i’m not sure if RB4 does the same. If that’s the case then you’ll likely have to compile a video of frequencies which may be more effort than it’s worth 

13 minutes ago, Darkette said:

It would work but for expert you will need to change the frequencies around a lot. It’s fine if you can pause it and test a frequency by looking at the arrow, but i know RB3 negates your score after you pause several times throughout a song so i’m not sure if RB4 does the same. If that’s the case then you’ll likely have to compile a video of frequencies which may be more effort than it’s worth 

yeah, sounds too complicated anyway