Crashes on Death

Cptn_Notz

Has anyone on PS5 had the issue where the game crashes if you die? I'm having problems on Highway to Hell specifically. If I die the game crashes. I've reinstalled it a few times now and the issue still persists. I've even restarted the mission in case it was a checkpoint bug. 

Before anyone says it...I've tried getting good and not dying ?

On 02/09/2022 at 5:21 PM, HuntingFever said:

It sounds like it could be Backwards Compatibility bug, in which case there's nothing you can do unless the devs patch it :(.

I installed on my kids PS4 and it’s working!!! Don’t know why I didn’t think of it sooner.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, kkulifay said:

I played this on the PS5 and earned the plat a month ago. No issues! Go for it! An amazing, immersive campaign 

Awesome! I'd been waiting for years for it to drop in sale price and right when it did all these issues were popping up. Had previously heard nothing but great things about the campaign so I was pretty bummed. This gives me hope though cause I'll play it on PS5 too. Thanks!

• Like 2

On 18/09/2022 at 1:42 AM, ShayShay1993 said:

Is this game still as broken as it was? I've held off buying because of everyone talking about the crashes, the blue/black screens and being generally unplayable

Not everyone reported the issues I had so it seemed like a problem only for me! It's an incredible campaign and looks fantastic!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...