raulvj

Fashion statement trophy help!! (Sept 22)

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

 

I'm missing only two trophies in Forsaken dlc list, one of them is "Fashion statement". With all the updates, new content and more, Im a little bit lost about which Badge is the easiest to obtained or which one are obtainable these days.

 

Could anyone help me?

 

Thanks in advance.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a few different possibilities depending on how much you've played and where you're at.

 

I do see you played in 2017, did you ever get the full armor sets for Io and Titan (planet, not class)? If so, Destination: Red War is super easy as it just requires the armor sets for the four original planets and the EDZ set and Nessus set are still for purchase from Devrim Kay and Failsafe respectively. If you didn't completely finish the original sets or if you just wanna be reaaaallly patient, Xur comes around with gone armor sets every weekend and can sometimes bring the Io and Titan ones. Otherwise, step 2.

 

How filled out for a class are your Exotics: Red War or Exotics: Forsaken? If you're close, you can try using Xur's exotic engrams which DO NOT GIVE DUPLICATES as well as grinding out legend lost sectors on specific days to try to fill out missing exotic armor. If you don't wanna do this, you got one other good option.

 

Europan Collector can take a bit of grinding but everything in that badge is not hard to get. Outside of the easy to get stuff, it's primarily grinding Empire Hunts to get triumphs and Cloudstrike, getting collectables, two exotic quests (one an absolute dogshit weapon, the other pretty damn good for DPS), and then grinding Europa triumph score to 1,400. I linked a guide that says what you need to do for each part. It's technically a guide for the title but it lists each item in the badge since you need the badge for the title anyway.

 

https://www.thegamer.com/destiny-2-splintered-title-triumphs-guide/

 

So it's up to you depending on where you're at and what you wanna do, but these are your best bets.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Extra note: Totally just realized that the other armor for the Destination: Red War collection also can come from Dares of Eternity. The activity has three different loot pools and moves between 'em weekly. The armor for the planet Titan is in pool 2 and the loot for Io is in week 3 (which is the current week).

 

Here are the loot pools: https://dotesports.com/destiny/news/dares-of-eternity-loot-pool-in-destiny-2-rotations-and-everything-you-can-earn

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2022 at 9:44 PM, SeedersPhD said:

There's a few different possibilities depending on how much you've played and where you're at.

 

I do see you played in 2017, did you ever get the full armor sets for Io and Titan (planet, not class)? If so, Destination: Red War is super easy as it just requires the armor sets for the four original planets and the EDZ set and Nessus set are still for purchase from Devrim Kay and Failsafe respectively. If you didn't completely finish the original sets or if you just wanna be reaaaallly patient, Xur comes around with gone armor sets every weekend and can sometimes bring the Io and Titan ones. Otherwise, step 2.

 

How filled out for a class are your Exotics: Red War or Exotics: Forsaken? If you're close, you can try using Xur's exotic engrams which DO NOT GIVE DUPLICATES as well as grinding out legend lost sectors on specific days to try to fill out missing exotic armor. If you don't wanna do this, you got one other good option.

 

Europan Collector can take a bit of grinding but everything in that badge is not hard to get. Outside of the easy to get stuff, it's primarily grinding Empire Hunts to get triumphs and Cloudstrike, getting collectables, two exotic quests (one an absolute dogshit weapon, the other pretty damn good for DPS), and then grinding Europa triumph score to 1,400. I linked a guide that says what you need to do for each part. It's technically a guide for the title but it lists each item in the badge since you need the badge for the title anyway.

 

https://www.thegamer.com/destiny-2-splintered-title-triumphs-guide/

 

So it's up to you depending on where you're at and what you wanna do, but these are your best bets.

 

First things first, thank you so much SeedersPhD for such a complete response.

 

Option #1. I think I could not get Destination: Red War as I do not have the armor sets for Io neither Titan. I travel to the other ones and can buy EDZ and Nessus, but I dont know if its worth it.

 

Option #2. For Exotics: Red War Im only missing Legend of Acrius, which I need spoil of conquest (raids?). The other one Exotics Forsaken Im missing The Sixth Coyote, Wish-Ender, Lord of Wolves, One Thousand Voices, Black Talon.

 

Option #3. I do not have anything unlocked in the European Collector, do I need the DLC for it?

 

Option #4. Going to try the Dares of Eternity in order to get Titan and Io.

 

Also, Im also near to get the Destination: Dreaming City, only missing Wish-Ender and Pallas Galliot. Is it easier to get those?

 

Thanks!!!

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, raulvj said:

Option #2. For Exotics: Red War Im only missing Legend of Acrius, which I need spoil of conquest (raids?). The other one Exotics Forsaken Im missing The Sixth Coyote, Wish-Ender, Lord of Wolves, One Thousand Voices, Black Talon.

 

Fuck, I hadn't considered that Acrius was in the Kiosk now, that bites.

 

11 hours ago, raulvj said:

Option #3. I do not have anything unlocked in the European Collector, do I need the DLC for it?

 

I also hadn't considered your DLC's...Yea, that's the Beyond Light one...

 

11 hours ago, raulvj said:

Option #4. Going to try the Dares of Eternity in order to get Titan and Io.

 

It is grindy and luck-based but if you do go with that instead of the next one, I wish you the best. Just remember to keep in mind what the loot pools are in Dares for the week with the guide above as well as keep checking in on what Xur sells each week.

 

11 hours ago, raulvj said:

Also, Im also near to get the Destination: Dreaming City, only missing Wish-Ender and Pallas Galliot. Is it easier to get those?

 

That's actually really fucking close, I didn't consider your progress on that one. Those both drop through The Shattered Throne dungeon with one being guaranteed through an exotic quest and the other being I believe a 20% drop rate on I believe 3 different encounters in the dungeon. Mind you, this is a three-man, non-matchmade activity so you'll either need friends or an LFG.

 

Wish-Ender: Here is a guide that goes through how to unlock the quest in 2022. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akKZzdvxouw

Since the Tangled Shore no longer exists, the quest is now reduced to the parts within the dungeon.

 

Pallas Galliot: As mentioned prior, it has what I've seen online to be a 20% drop rate on three encounters in the dungeon, the first, the boss, and another I can't remember off the top of my head. You can only go for it once per either account or character per week (couldn't figure out which after a quick google) so it isn't exactly farmable but eventually you will get it and it should take far less play time then the other options.

 

It's up to you what to do, but Destinations: Red War is the easiest option albeit a bit grindy and Destination: Dreaming City will be a decent bit more challenging but hopefully should come much quicker.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just for me to be sure, for Legend of Acrius, the only way to get spoils of conquest are within the RAIDs right?

 

Thank you so much for such a complete responses, I really appreciate your help Seeders.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, Spoils of Conquest are only able to be obtained through typically the newer raids or (maybe the ones on rotation as well) and from each place they drop from, you can only get them once per character per week. Two of the sources are technically obtainable solo (first secret chest of VoG and first secret chest of VOTD (needs Witch Queen expansion) but it is still only a max of 30 per week.

 

And no problem, happy to help.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SeedersPhD said:

Yes, Spoils of Conquest are only able to be obtained through typically the newer raids or (maybe the ones on rotation as well) and from each place they drop from, you can only get them once per character per week. Two of the sources are technically obtainable solo (first secret chest of VoG and first secret chest of VOTD (needs Witch Queen expansion) but it is still only a max of 30 per week.

 

And no problem, happy to help.

You can get an endless amount of spoils of conquest. The newest raid offers 5 spoils on every encounter and hidden chest for your first clear, the rotator raid also offers 5 on encounters (and maybe chests) for first clear, and the other legacy raids offer 3 spoils per encounter only. 

 

The encounter spoils are not capped, so you can farm raids all week if you wanted to. The rotator raid allows you to farm for gear endlessly as well, so when the raid of the week and dungeon of the week are Last Wish and Shattered Throne, you have infinite chances for both 1K Voices, and all the drops from Shattered Throne. 

 

Shattered Throne is now insanely easy to beat even solo due to to massive power creep since Forsaken. It used to be a very difficult dungeon but after you get used to it and run it with people, you could easily just grind away for the Dreaming City badge. 

 

This week the raid and dungeon are Deep Stone Crypt and Prophecy, so next week *should* be Last Wish and Shattered Throne. Or a different raid and Shattered Throne. I don't remember off the top of my head sorry. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.