Question : About White Chocobo

Hmm.. I Have just feed the white chocobo without even find Cole... with i think 2 carot , 1 soup and 1 milk.

my question now are, how can i feed it again for flight over the path ?

I know where is location of Cole but he's not here before 19h and nothing after...

it's important to find Cole for continue the adventure ? i'm on day 6..

Edited by Chemical_Pulse
  • Like 1

Nope, it isn't. He's "just" important for the sidequest, you can heal your chocobo fully on other ways. You can check out the other villages out there, they have medicine for your chocobo as well - like in middle of the woods one or in Aryas (south wildland). If you already can ride your chocobo, you can feed him with Yuel Flowers as well (I don't know the exactly location of these).

I barely did this right now, All i did is find 2 Yuel Flowers (one near the place you found the White Chocobo in the first place, the other was in the Northern Forest) but I also used the area where you plant the vegitable seeds after the side quest for Cole Daughter, My Chocobo Steve (I choose the name cause i find it funny, I don't know why) ate only 2 of the plants that grew from there and also there is a camp of hunters in the forest (The Forest is Jagd Woods) and a lady can make you medicine with ingredients you find in the forest (I only used 4 or 5 of the medicine).....so in total i used 2 yuel flowers, 2 plants, 4 or 5 medicine to make my Chocobo grow. Also don't worry I am on the six day also but to prevent time from going, use EP ablitiy Chronostasis.

Edited by TheVader66

Thanks for quotations :D 

You need to heal 60% of the chocobo so he can fly and go up to the castle where you are going to face caius! then you can improve 100% ... There are 4 daily !
I'll leave here a video for anyone who feels difficulties.

I barely did this right now, All i did is find 2 Yuel Flowers (one near the place you found the White Chocobo in the first place, the other was in the Northern Forest) but I also used the area where you plant the vegitable seeds after the side quest for Cole Daughter, My Chocobo Steve (I choose the name cause i find it funny, I don't know why) ate only 2 of the plants that grew from there and also there is a camp of hunters in the forest (The Forest is Jagd Woods) and a lady can make you medicine with ingredients you find in the forest (I only used 4 or 5 of the medicine).....so in total i used 2 yuel flowers, 2 plants, 4 or 5 medicine to make my Chocobo grow. Also don't worry I am on the six day also but to prevent time from going, use EP ablitiy Chronostasis.

I fully healed mine with the Yuel Flowers but you can't use them until you do the quest "Chocobo Cheer" at Jagd Village.

Nope, it isn't. He's "just" important for the sidequest, you can heal your chocobo fully on other ways. You can check out the other villages out there, they have medicine for your chocobo as well - like in middle of the woods one or in Aryas (south wildland). If you already can ride your chocobo, you can feed him with Yuel Flowers as well (I don't know the exactly location of these).

• Like 2

You just need one Yeul Flower for a sidequest and obtaining 04 is the quickest way to upgrade your chocobo to 100%. Actually they're not that difficult to find.

One of them is at Jagd Woods, the other one at Aryas Climb (if you see the map, it is at the left side of the village, you need your chocobo to jump some rocks), one is at the city of ruins and the last one is at eremite plans (if you see the map, it's at the left side of research camp, you need your chocobo to jump some rocks again).

I like to explore and that's how I found them easily.