International Trophy Hunting Day R6

Would you like to participate in this year's event?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in International Trophy Hunting Day on September 24th?

• Yes, I would like to participate and be in a drawing for a U.S. PSN card
    • Yes, but I do not want to be included in the drawing
    • No thanks, but I love the idea of the event. You are so cool Beyondthegrave!
  2. 2. Would you like a new format starting next year where rarer trophies are worth more?

• Yes, we need something new/fresh
    • No, old is gold
    • No preference
  3. 3. Would changing the format encourage you or discourage you from joining the event next year?

• It'd encourage me to join
    • It'd discourage me from joining
    • No opinion/don't want to make my opinion public

This poll is closed to new votes

Codes have been sent. Check your PMs @madbuk @Tunnel1ngEffect and @Em-sane 

Thanks again to everyone who participated. I think I have a new idea for next year so hope to see you all next year.

I still plan on sharing stats. I just keep hitting the bot at the wrong time while it's processing. If you are curious, keep a lookout the next day or two.

• Like 3

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks again for all the hard work, @Beyondthegrave07. I look forward to this every year. It's a bit hard to believe this is the fourth year I've participated. Time really does fly by, doesn't it?

This event has wormed itself into my subconscious a bit; now whenever an autopop opportunity presents itself, my first thought is "Since I can pop these trophies anytime I want, I may as well keep this one in my back pocket and hold onto it until trophy hunting day." So here's hoping the server-side Fall Guys trophy debacle gets resolved in the next year, if it does I'll have two freebies for next time!

On 9/25/2022 at 10:47 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

The new record is... 

I'll share the details tomorrow, and will figure out PSN cards in the next day or two. Stay tuned!

If I had known there were going to be prizes for the fastest times, I wouldn't have dallied on that last game! Congrats to the winners! ^_^

EDIT: Sorry, wrong thread. I thought this was Gaming by Numbers. xD

Edited by Taruta13