[Guide] Vaas Insanity DLC - Upgrade all weapons in one Mind LVL 5 run

BlackTorito

Ey there, just writting a very quick guide since as of right now it’s possible to rack enough money to upgrade all cases without doing additional runs.

First off, my first run (Lv. 1), was full of collectibles and lasted 3 hours. During this run is suggested to unlock most of the power bar slots (they are kept unlocked), and look for and maintain “additional money powers” such as Mercenary and Shakedown, the earlier the better. Do not waste money on traits except syringe capacity and a few points of health.

For the second run (Lv. 5) new golden powers spawn and I finished unlocking all the power bars and upgraded a few guns, then I was lucky to find the power Deep Pockets for even more money. At this time I was racking money insanely fast, I additionally completed all 3 trials, saved a 1UP in case I died and sold the rest of them.

D86-CF193-961-F-4-D11-892-F-C67-F4-F4-F9

Bonus tip: during one of the trials, after it ends, golden rats spawn, and they will end up going near the exit, find them and quickly kill them for insane money.

So that’s basically it, unlock power bar slots and find the money ones. By the end of the second run (1h and 20min) I had 56.000 of money, not counting the money I spent on unlocking all slots and buying one golden gun. I had 7.000 left to spare after upgrading every case. Didn’t need a single run to grind.

7-C7-BE3-D6-C7-B5-4-A6-B-B36-E-6-EDC6-F2

Good luck and thanks for reading!

Edited by BlackTorito
Title update