trophy bug free?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/13/2022 at 2:36 PM, toothboss said:

they fixed it. there is now exactly enough treats to get the trophy. you still may encounter bugs during the main missions, but it won't mess up any trophies, just making you restart the level. hope this helps

Not true. I've done 100% of everything and on the PS4 version I am missing 1150 dog treats.

1 hour ago, MAXTHUNDER said:

Not true. I've done 100% of everything and on the PS4 version I am missing 1150 dog treats.

well when I contacted them, they fixed it for me. don't know what to say other than sorry. been over a year now so maybe the bug is back. contact them on twitter

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the PS5 version just fine. It‘s important to finish EVERY minigame with gold, which gets quite annoying soon, as you have to do all time trials with each character. Also I did not see any indication for completing any minigame, so unless you take note or go through methodically, it’s easy to mess up. Having unlocked a level 3 looks no different than having finished it. Best advice would be to always do level 1,2 and 3 of something in one go…

44 minutes ago, Infidel7676 said:

Having a problem in the level THE CASE OF CHASE with there being 5 pup treats missing. (495/500) I've been through the level multiple times but still cant find the missing 5. This is on the PS5 version though. Anyone know what's up with this?

Have you tried the tip below? 👇

On 10/2/2023 at 10:58 PM, Camokidd87 said:

THEY ALL WORK. THE TRICK TO THIS IS AFTER THE LEVEL DONT SKIP THE TREATS COUNTING. LIKE THE PUP PUP BOOGIE 12K OF THEM YOU LITERALLY MUST WAIT UNTIL ITS DONE COUNTING COMPLETELY.  LONG? YES. ANNOYING? YES. BUT YOU WANT THE TROPHY RIGHT? 

• Like 1

I skipped the treats counting at the end of levels and I had no problems with them counting. It takes forever for the counter to get up to 12000+ for the dancing minigame so it's pretty ridiculous that people suggest doing that. You don't have to. If you're missing treats, you missed them somewhere, period. There are way more easily missed treats in this one compared to the other Paw Patrol game. 

This one in general is not only longer but quite a bit tougher for the platinum I found. For a child's game, some of those time trials are surprisingly a little challenging. It's very easy to miss treats and one of the Skye ones is impossible if you don't get a good RNG pattern. Even with a perfect run, you can't get the gold medal time. Took me 4 tries to finally get an RNG pattern that had an extra time-stopping item to get that allowed me to just barely get under the time limit. 

Since there's no tracker for progress, it's HIGHLY recommended you go in a methodical order and make sure you've 100%'ed the level/minigame before moving onto the next thing and just go right down the line so you don't accidentally forget which ones you've done or didn't. Don't want to get to the end and be missing treats and not know where you're missing them. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 10/9/2023 at 3:32 AM, Infidel7676 said:

Having a problem in the level THE CASE OF CHASE with there being 5 pup treats missing. (495/500) I've been through the level multiple times but still cant find the missing 5. This is on the PS5 version though. Anyone know what's up with this?

Hi, 

did you manage to find the missing 5? I've done the mission with my son numerous times but nothing...