Is there a Master List of all Games with Complete Editions/DLC on Disc Games?

BTHRZeroX

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This isn't a definitive list but it's close and has taken me years to collate :)https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/297967-complete-edition-central/

If there's anything missing, please let me know and I'll get it added ASAP :).

The new Anniversary edition of Skyrim is missing from the list.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Yes, it is I, Terminator :).

Well hello Terminator, and same as Void, I used to use the site a lot to until AOS Puck banned me, because dude was a power hungry ass hat.

But on note othe Thread, I do not see Dark Souls Prepare to Die or Godfather the Don Edition on the list for PS3, and as for the Castlevania Collection you have it listed as US Only. I got the UK one which is the same at GAME on release.

I'll go through what I have and see if I have any you don't.

Edited by BTHRZeroX
  • Like 1

I think several folks migrated here. I came here around the time I wrote the Resident Evil Guide, I also imported my Blood Knights guide. 

Would the Darksiders Warmastered edition count since it has the Harvester on the disc? Good catch there BTHRZeroX on Dark Souls and Godfather

Edited by Void
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, BTHRZeroX said:

Well hello Terminator, and same as Void, I used to use the site a lot to until AOS Puck banned me, because dude was a power hungry ass hat.

But on note othe Thread, I do not see Dark Souls Prepare to Die or Godfather the Don Edition on the list for PS3, and as for the Castlevania Collection you have it listed as US Only. I got the UK one which is the same at GAME on release.

I'll go through what I have and see if I have any you don't.

7 minutes ago, Void said:

I think several folks migrated here. I came here around the time I wrote the Resident Evil Guide, I also imported my Blood Knights guide. 

Would the Darksiders Warmastered edition count since it has the Harvester on the disc? Good catch there BTHRZeroX pn Dark Souls and Godfather

I'll get those sorted out after dinner :). BTW, what's the Harvester?

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

20 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This isn't a definitive list but it's close and has taken me years to collate :)https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/297967-complete-edition-central/

If there's anything missing, please let me know and I'll get it added ASAP :).

Great work with that list, I'm surely ckecking it out next time I want to buy some PS3 games lol

Don't know if it counts, but "Minecraft: Story Mode" has a special edition, "The complete Adventure" with the 3 extra DLC Episodes and it's trophies inside the disc. That's now the only legal way to get them since Telltale is out of business and the PS Store has them delisted.

Edited by SaAlLoAg
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Void said:

Death's Scythe that was only available by code in Darksiders

30 minutes ago, SaAlLoAg said:

Great work with that list, I'm surely ckecking it out next time I want to buy some PS3 games lol

Don't know if it counts, but "Minecraft: Story Mode" has a special edition, "The complete Adventure" with the 3 extra DLC Episodes and it's trophies inside the disc. That's now the only legal way to get them since Telltale is out of business and the PS Store has them delisted.

2 minutes ago, Fulciboy said:

You have forget

-Metro the last light complète edition ps3 (all dlc's included on disc)

-Dishonored game of the year edition (all dlc's included on disc)

-Saints row double pack (SR3 and 4 with all dlc's included on disc).

-Worms collection 

Thank you for the info, I'll get it added in a bit :).

On 9/4/2022 at 1:50 PM, D4T-V4UL7_HUN7R_ said:

Shadow of war also has a NA printing with everything on disc (2 discs) and Minecraft Dungeons ultimate edition has a physical release as well (all 6 dlcs on disc)

very interesting, I have only seen NA versions with a code.

EDIT: @HuntingFever

There is an Apex edition of Maneater coming out soon. Not sure if it is all on disc or a voucher though.

The UK is also getting Ace Combat 7 Maverick Edition once again not sure if it is all on disc or a voucher just yet

Resident Evil VIII is getting a Gold edition as well (this one i might buy as it is supposed to have a 3rd person mode)

Blasphemous Deluxe Edition is missing the final "dlc" from the disc

Edited by Void

On 04/09/2022 at 7:19 PM, Void said:

very interesting, I have only seen NA versions with a code.

EDIT: @HuntingFever

There is an Apex edition of Maneater coming out soon. Not sure if it is all on disc or a voucher though.

The UK is also getting Ace Combat 7 Maverick Edition once again not sure if it is all on disc or a voucher just yet

Resident Evil VIII is getting a Gold edition as well (this one i might buy as it is supposed to have a 3rd person mode)

Blasphemous Deluxe Edition is missing the final "dlc" from the disc

Thank you for the info, I'll get the thread updated in a bit :).

On 9/4/2022 at 5:55 AM, HuntingFever said:

I'll get that added ASAP :)!

Resident Evil VIII:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B75TYDNH/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

This is the only thing mentioned in the Resident Evil Description: Resident Evil Village Gold Edition also includes a voucher for the Resident Evil Village Trauma Pack

Maneater:

https://www.amazon.com/Maneater-APEX-PlayStation-4/dp/B0B7P98QYY/ref=sr_1_1?crid=56FUSYZD85PX&keywords=maneater+apex&qid=1662693041&sprefix=maneater+ape%2Caps%2C827&sr=8-1

Ace Combat:

https://www.play-asia.com/ace-combat-7-skies-unknown-top-gun-maverick-edition/13/70fo6b

incase anyone is interested

Edited by Void
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Great list. I’ll see if I can provide some helpful additions.

A couple off the top 

Override Super Charged Mega Edition (PS4) - this has the now delisted DLC on disc and would be the only way to plat the game (AFAIK, the DLC is required for the plat unless you downgrade the digital version to 1.00)

Metro Exodus Complete Edition (PS5) - DLC is a one time code voucher in the box. Doesn’t tell you this anywhere on the packaging that I could find. Learned this the hard way with a used copy. Could have had the digital complete edition for less.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Great list. I’ll see if I can provide some helpful additions.

A couple off the top 

Override Super Charged Mega Edition (PS4) - this has the now delisted DLC on disc and would be the only way to plat the game (AFAIK, the DLC is required for the plat unless you downgrade the digital version to 1.00)

Metro Exodus Complete Edition (PS5) - DLC is a one time code voucher in the box. Doesn’t tell you this anywhere on the packaging that I could find. Learned this the hard way with a used copy. Could have had the digital complete edition for less.

Thank you for the info, I'll update the thread ASAP :).