Member Interviews: ObsiEez

Charizarzar

6 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

If you could have one game from any gaming generation be remade or re-released, which one would it be and why?

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody. I'm a massive Harvest Moon fan (the old stuff, not the new garbage), so I would love to see Magical Melody released on PSN be it a port, remaster, or remake. The game is currently only playable on Gamecube so your only choice to play the game theses days it to own a Gamecube/Wii and the game itself, or just emulate it. We did get A Wonderful Life on PSN which came out around the same time so there is still a chance we might get it, but with Nintendo being.... Nintendo, I wouldn't hold my breath for it.

YOU AND ME BOTH BROTHER!!! @ObsiEez. Good lord it feels nice to know someone else adores that game like I do. It's my favorite Gamecube game of All-Time and I always find myself reminiscing about it. It's like the "collect all 100 musical notes" aspect was a hidden calling towards my kid self of the future completionist/plat obsession I'd develop over a decade later. Lovely interview!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, realm722 said:

YOU AND ME BOTH BROTHER!!! @ObsiEez. Good lord it feels nice to know someone else adores that game like I do. It's my favorite Gamecube game of All-Time and I always find myself reminiscing about it. It's like the "collect all 100 musical notes" aspect was a hidden calling towards my kid self of the future completionist/plat obsession I'd develop over a decade later. Lovely interview!

Big facts! I still own the game on Gamecube so if I ever feel the itch to play it I can just dust off my Wii (if it even works still) and go back to play it. I 100% the game so many times over the years & loved it so much. While I wouldn't say it was my favorite Gamecube game, it is my favorite Harvest Moon game as there wasn't one quite like it. Glad you enjoyed the interview!

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, CptToffer said:

This was a great read. Love that there's some Zelda love on these forums. Link To The Past is probably my favourite but I've got a lot of time for Majoras Mask 1f60d.png

Glad you enjoyed it! Link to the Past is an amazing title as well. Pretty much all Zelda titles are bangers with a few exceptions!

• Like 1