Returning Player and Forsaken Dlc Trophies

Laikaros

Hi! I’m a returning player. I just played the base game when launched and the two minor dlcs before Forsaken.

I didn’t buy any of the new dlc, so is it possible to unlock the Forsaken Dlc trophies with just the base game that I currently have? My goal is just to 100% Destiny 2. 

I’ve read that the Forsaken has been incorporated to the base game, but the trophy guide says that “the free version won’t unlock any trophies” so that’s why I’m here asking for more information!

Thanks in advance!

• Like 2

I did everything back when the content first launched so I can't tell you if the trophies will or won't unlock now with Forsaken being changed. 

However, for the stuff in the trophy lists, you have to be able to do without needing to buy any other DLC or the current season pass. If there is a paid thing for Forsaken you might need to buy it? 

The light level for all of the content is 1350 (bare minimum you can be as of Witch Queen Expansion), with the exception of Nightfalls, but those aren't even a remotely high LL to be for the lowest difficulty. 

The Seal trophy and Collections Badge ones are properly updated in the guide. There are a lot of new seals and badges in the game but since they came out AFTER Forsaken they won't pop the trophy for whatever reason. 

Best way to test this is to complete the Shattered Throne dungeon, and if you get the trophy you SHOULD be good for everything else. It's the least time intensive thing to do, so a good test to see if it's worth going for or not. 

I can confirm that the Forsaken Trophies won't unlock with just the Base Game (even if you got the Game before it was free like me that doesnt change anything), had this Problem a few Weeks ago. (Winning a Match of Gambit will confirm this for you, the Trophy for it will not unlock without owning the DLC)

In order to unlock the trophies you need the "Forsaken Pack" from the Playstation Store, this on is on sale every now and then, after I bought it the trophies popped after reaching the requirements again. (So if you won a Game of Gambit like me to see if the Trophy pops without owning any DLCs you need to Win another Match after you bought it.)

Side Note: The "Nightfall Strike" on Grandmaster Difficulty will not be available before October 4th 2022, which makes the Platinum (if you dont have that Trophy already) unobtainable until that Date, but since you are a returning Player this isnt really important for you, just focus on everything else, try to get as many Trophies done as possible and level up your Character.

This is the Bundle needed for the Trophies.

Edited by Kriimaar
Image for the Bundle got deleted, replaced with Link.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...